XXIX. BERRY KISSES

"You can have me all night, if you want to." Park Jimin

==========

Remembering all the things that happened yesterday makes your heart flutter so much. With that, you roll on your sheets like a blushing teen to her crush, screaming and kicking against the fluffy pillows. You remember the confessions of love... You squeal again and thump your feet on the bed. Jin's kisses under the vast twinkling stars flash through your vision... You once again squeak.

You roll, almost falling at the edge when you hear an amused chuckle. You freeze and quickly spots Taehyung leaning at the doorframe, looking at you amusingly with a wide boxy smile. His arms bulge on the white shirt as they cross on his chest, pumped with muscles, as if he had just exercised.

"You didn't see anything!" You burst out and immediately a loud laugh resounds. You quickly zip your mouth as your entire body reddens with shame.

"Of course, baby." He says between his laugh. "I didn't see anything." His eyes are like stars that twinkle with delight.

"Taehyung..." You whine. "I-I was just getting up." You awkwardly smile and stand up. "See?"

"Yup." He says with a pop of p. He then chuckles as he opens up his arms, wordlessly asking for your embrace.

Willingly, you hop in his arms and tiptoe to kiss him. "Good morning." You whisper.

"Good morning to you too beautiful." His orbs are gingerly caressing your face. He smells minty fresh and fruity fragrance of maybe a shampoo or a bath soap. Then you realize something and immediately cover your face.

"I haven't washed nor brushed yet." You squeak, can't believe you had just kissed him unhygienically.

"Does it matter?" He chuckles with your quick nod. You couldn't step away with his arms locked around you.

"Let me wash first." You mumble.

"Okay. Do that." He says with his husky voice. However, his arms doesn't loosen a bit even after what he suggested.

"Um... Tae... your arms?" You whisper. Still, he doesn't budge, seemingly waiting for you to look at him in the eye. So, you do and see his gaze in a lustful squint.

"What if, we'll shower together? Would you like that?" There is a teasing shimmer at the corner of his eyes and a sly curve on his smile.

You gulp. The suggestion instantly fueling your pent up lust of them which is by the way never decreasing. Not with only Namjoon fulfilling it this past week. Not with the entire night with Jin alone. As brazen it may be, but you really expected the eldest to take you to his room, but instead he just dropped you by your bedroom's door with a sweet good night kiss. You really wanted Jin to take you. You want Taehyung too. Anyone of them. But no. You have to learn how to control yourself. You should not be a clinging hoe even with your soulmates who had been telling you time and time again how they love you.

"Would you mind?" He whispers, his forehead almost touching yours.

"B-but you have had your shower." You whisper with your hand still covering half of your face also obstructing the whimper of your desire from your lips. Not with the feel of his hardness poking, making it hard to stifle a gasp. Hopefully he doesn't notice how you want him so much as well.

"Tsk... I shouldn't have, should I?" He mumbles with a crunched nose. His eyes looses a bit of it's sexual tease. "Well... Next time then." He continues and gingerly pushing you away from his body, leaving you a little perplexed.

'God. Why is he so hot at the same time adorable?' You internally scream as he let you go and leans again on the door frame with one hand casually covering his arousal and the other brushing his hair in a slight unease or embarrassment. You really can't tell. Maybe he is regretting now for suggesting everyone not to make love to you not until everyone prove their worth, which you don't seem to care as much as you had expected. It's wonderful to be rendered with so much care and consideration, yet after all that happened, you only want them. But this is what they want. Besides, it has become a personal bet on how long they could keep up with their own rule. Namjoon had lost already, enjoying the perks of flying first the white flag of surrender. When could the others do the same? With Taehyung's suggestion, you find him nearing his edge.