XX. BLEAK AND BLURRY

"God! You're so cute. If you're not just sore, I could fuck you senseless, punishing you for how bad an eavesdropper you are." - Jeon Jungkook

==========

The brightness of the sun scatters around the room, illuminating even the darkest nook of it. It is already noon. You can't believe that you had allowed yourself to sleep so late.

In your defense, you had been awakened by Jimin's kisses on your nape. He was no longer hot with his rut, but he still trickled the remaining boiling magma on your bones, making you flare once again. He took you, but this time, he was gentle. He was apologetic with all the fresh stinging red spots on your body caused by his desire. Though still sore, you welcomed him again and again, until you whined with oversensitivity and thus he allowed you to take your rest.

You smile with the heat still lingering on your skin. His touches are somehow imprinted on your body, you can practically feel the pleasant tingling of his fingers. Not to mention, the wet trails of his mouth and his naughty tongue.

Your stomach growls, making you realize that you had forgotten to eat dinner. You fucked the rest of the afternoon and to the night until day break. You only had a little sleep before he awakened you in the morning and slept even before taking your breakfast. No wonder you are starving. However, curiously, you feel light on your feet.

With the blanket covering your nudity, you stand and look for the man. Maybe, he was out for a walk or something. You wonder if his rut is already over. Maybe him and Jin are just alike. It only takes them over a day or a night to get over with it. That is good though, imagine any of them fucking you for days. That won't be good for your health.

With unhurried steps, you walk towards the huge window to breathe first the fresh sea summer breeze. And perhaps, you could see Jimin somewhere.

"Hyung is right." You hear Jimin's hushed voice at the balcony, just across the floor length glass window. With only the gentle splash of the waves and occasion squeal of some children afar, his voice is clear. He seems to be talking with someone else as he is seated, drinking, what appearing to be a mug of coffee. Your stomach groans again with the delicious spread on the coffee table, but your brain is not focused on that. You are curious of what is he talking about and to whom he is talking to.

From your view, Jimin's seating position blocks the other man. Then you gasp in happiness. Maybe, its Jungkook. He had messaged you that he would join the two of you in Busan. Maybe, he had already arrived. No doubt about it.

You smile, feeling excited to see the younger. You skips towards the balcony, wanting to welcome him.

"So... she is really our soulmate?" The voice confirms your guess. However, Jungkook's response halts your hands from opening the glass door. Through the sliding door, you can see the delight on the younger's doe eyes. 'Who are they talking about? Wait. Does their soulmate finally know?' Your heart starts to erratically beat in nervousness. 'Did they already confirm it? Is this why Jungkook here... to tell Jimin personally?' Your frantically asks yourself.

"There is no doubt on it." You hear Jimin's dreamy voice. The reply shutters you as you immediately hide yourself, though the glass partition is one way and there is no way that they could see you inside.

"So... this Aphrodite thing? How should we tell Jasmine, Hyung?" There's no trace of sadness on the younger's voice. He seems so ecstatic to get rid of you. You begin to shake.

"You know, from the start, we shouldn't have done this." You can't help but hug yourself to prevent your heart from bursting out. It feels so painful to hear it from him. Not to mention how regretful he sounds as he says the statement.