VII. PERPLEXING AFTER GLOW

"You're insatiable Kitten." - Employer 4 aka Mr. Tongue

============

⚠️⚠️🔞⚠️⚠️

The room is quiet, all of them had left you alone on the sheets. Your body is sweaty and a mess. Your hair sticking on your face. You break free from the loosening ribbon that is used to tie your hands together. You immediately take off the blindfold on your eyes.

You look around you and see only blurry shadows in your bedroom illuminated by the harsh light. It is so painfully bright and with your tears obstructing your already poor vision, your eyes can't focus. Four? Five? Six? You can't count. You can't identify the number of men surrounding you. Some of them are obviously naked, some are still on their dark clothes. You squint but the light after the darkness underneath the blindfold had made the light more piercing. You can already feel your head hurting. Immediately, you close your eyes, halting the little needles that are starting to prick on your eyeballs, no longer interested on the faces of the concerned men surrounding you.

You sob as you curl yourself into a tight hug. Your entire body is shaking and aching for so much need that you don't understand. It's like a pure energy is threatening to burst out from your body. Needles are prickling your skin and sizzling every pore with an unexplainable heat. You feel so thirsty. Your womb shuddering. Your nether lips is fluttering. Your pussy is clenching and salivating so much that you think you are peeing. 

You are beyond horny. You want them to ravish you. You want them to use you and fill you with their cocks.

You want them to fuck you to oblivion.

"Please... t-touch me." You stutter as you lift yourself on your fours, but no one dared to step closer. You gasp as your stomach tightens. You press over it and then cover your face with both of your hands. Your breath is heavy. Your sad cry is growing louder.

"Babe..." Jin's voice soothes you as he hugs you affectionately. He seems confused and afraid of something. You can't see but it seems he is instructing them to stop and let you be. 

No... you don't want them to leave.

"N-no. Don't go. T-touch me... please... any of you." You whimper to them.

"Sir Jin... please... I beg you."

"You're hurting babe." Jin gently says. "Their touches are painful for you. We don't want to hurt you."

"No... not hurt... y-y-you don't understand." You try to open your eyes to look unto his, to convince him, to make him see the blazing fire that is burning you into cinders, yet it's still aching with the brightness of the place. Instead, you cradle your face to his neck, licking him on his nape. You hug him back tightly and unconsciously grind on him. You don't care that you have become a cat on heat. You have thrown the rest of your embarrassment out the window a long time ago. There is no need for that. Not with them. You just want to let the ache go away.  

"Babe." Jin gasps, obviously affected with the way you nip his skin.

"Take me." You whisper on his neck, begging for more. "Take me please..." Your voice loudens. "J-just like what you did... any of you." You hiccup. You firmly grip his shirt, desperate for him to do your bidding.

He stills. 

You start to feel neglected. Your body begins to work on its own. You let go and initiates to touch yourself, only to be firmly held by Jin, stopping you from finishing what they had started.

"Jin-hyung..." Mr. Velvety sits beside you and touches you, making you melt towards him and hold his hands. At last, someone hears your pleading. He kisses you first on your cheeks.