①:✍︎ Commitments

Haeyoon's;POV

I sat at the edge of the café,wondering deeply how we hadn't got much costumer entering yet.

It was in the middle of winter in Busan,where it was clearly snowing around with it's flawless looking scenery for me. Ofcoures they're wouldn't be a single one going towards our long opened cafe that has been going on for about years since then, cause now it was passed to me.

"Hey, aren't you gonna go inside?,It's literally cold here"Sunoo. My childhoods friend since forever came by with some coffee in his hands looking bright as usual.

"Nope,in not that cold. Thank you in advice though"I gave a smile. Seeing him shook his head in disappointment and sat next to me helding his laugh in.

"Aigoo,says that one who's cheeks Redding right now"He didn't hesitate to freely hug me out of the blue, knowing I was actually cold cause of my cheeks.

Yeah,I'm not blushing but that's how my skin reacts when something cold hits in.

"Limsu,is actually serving a costumer right now. And they were enjoying the Sunday special that you added."With hearing his words. My eyes lit right up cause of knowing there was still one enjoying an ice cream during this winter.

"That's great!"I exclaimed back. Letting go of each other's embraced as I pursed my lips suddenly remembering something.

Something... that has been bothering me for a long while.

"Is it your dad again Haeyoon?"I gulped,not wanting for him to notice. Although he caught me already due to his skills of reading expression.

"You gotta stop learning about reading people you know,."I joked, avoiding his gaze that was following me chuckling to feeling my eyes starting to water.

"As a soon psychologist,it's part of knowing Yoon. Come on pls face me"I felt his hand,go nearer both my cheeks with his warm palms.

He was smiling genuinely more than ever,like he understands my whole situation that is willing to give comfort. making me more teary and try to get out from his grip that was placed onto my face.

"Crying might help,but that doesn't mean it has to go on and on Haeyoon. It has been years since uncle passed away and I know your broken, for being attached to him,but atleast stay strong he doesn't want you to be this despaired Haeyoon"

I sobbed,feeling myself broke more down to tears.His words was actually what I needed to hear and cause of his strength passing down to me,I just knew he was right.

"What's the use me being your friend when your feeling down,in the middle of the night with no one hm?"I closed my eyes letting it fell down warmly. As I felt him drag me to a tight hug.

I couldn't be more thankful enough when he was my side. All I knew was I'm slowly gaining strength.

"I- I know that I'm such a cry baby whenever I just thought of dad all the time,and it's a self-destruct but I can't thank you enough Sun"I believe,words can't really describe how much I was really thankful,but deeply I am.

"Okay okay enough,I don't want this to change into a thank you contest."he smiled with his eyes, before I saw his hand lean in with a paper in it.