11; Threatened

I stood at my position still,Seeing Jay's eyes suddenly sharpen to me. As if he was filled with anger and temptation.

I gulped nervously when the girl that was sitting at the couch suddenly looked up and pointed at me.

I quickly reacted and pointed to myself,

"M-me?,did i do something wrong??"I asked curiously to them, confused about the sudden intense atmosphere roaming around the living room.

I tried chuckling to remove the nervous ness i have inside, Smiling as my pupils looked around.

"Oh Jay-,wait where are we going?-"

I got cut off after he held my wrist aggressively,making my body swing to the side and following him all of a sudden.

"Wait Jay!,i have to talk to Sunoo"i briefly said in between of getting dragged, although im in deep concern of what he is gonna rant i want to atleast inform Sunoo that he can go home.

That boi clearly hates, situations where he will be standing up in the corner and be all curious of what is happening till he will be annoyed.

"He doesn't need to be in our conversation"He ranted straight at my face,making me huff my cheeks and leaned on the wall casually. Trying to cover up my worried face to being relaxed.

"Quit that relaxed face of yours,i didn't dragged you here to be furious."I coughed when he made that sentence immediately after my thoughts.

"Yeah sure, Continue im ready to be fired"i toughly remarked, Seeming like as if I don't really care about this job just for being blamed by something i didn't even found out yet.

As i gulped hard,He chuckled finding the situation funny even though i was filled with such anxiety going through and in my body. I was frozen..

"I will clear it you directly,the girl crying on the couch is a bijcth acting as if she was threatened and was beaten up just as well as blaming it at you."I furrowed my brows together.

"Seriously,I mean you did saw me earlier. How come ive beaten that girl when i don't even know her,Well she is new but overall i don't know her."He let's out a deep sigh,Nodding at my sentence every minute.

Wow,im surprised he is listening rather than getting all tempered up.
I mean he is always angry,And most of all sarcastic. It's a rare sight of him:').

"Just go straight to your bedroom,We will be shopping tomorrow since it's Sunday, Especially when Jimyoon is needing some stuff for his school projects"With that he gave a slight smile,And worked his feet to walk when he looked at me before leaning close to my face-

To fix my bangs that was flying off my forehead ....

"We will get your hair fixed,and that eyebrows of yours"I widen my eyes in surprise.

"Noo, I can't this eyebrows and hair came from my dad's genes!!"I tried telling him,but he ignored and bit by bit disappeared from my sight.

"Not the transformation thing,It always happens in every drama"

Meanwhile...

POV;

"Now that's over,get up and leave the house immediately"Sunghoon gestured the girl, pointing towards the open door of the Park's residence bluntly as ever.

Sullyeon gasp at anger,with her eyes burning. You can't see the puffy ness no more as if she didn't cry.

"Oh come on, We know your faking it this has been the 1000000000+ times bruh, Don't you notice?"Jungwon butted in with a sarcastic laugh at the end. Wich Deeply caught her off guard.

She would go around and try taking advantage of peoples kindness by accusing them with such unbelievable fact just to get attention from the ones she seeks through,And this was one. Then boys clearly knew who this girl was.

And you can finally name her now.

The room had loud silence, following with Sullyeons Eyes landing at the sight of Jay with Haeyoon behind his back who was arching her brow mischievously for some reasons as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"You heard him,Go on who are you anyways"Sunoo butted in while doing the same of gesturing her out,While Casually Grabbing Haeyoons wrist and holding it with his tightly.

"Okay sorry i didn't mean to maybe it was a another girl that i thought was similar to you i promise it was a mistake!."She held her bag near her chest hugging it as she looked down her feet, Embarrassed.

As she tried walking away bit by bit towards the door,Their eyed carefully as if they were expecting her walk faster out.

"Oh wait i have to Say sorry first"Arched brows,entered the scene when they witness Sullyeon walking towards Haeyoon.

She grabbed her wrist aggressively making the other one whimpered.

Haeyoon's POV;

"Listen here,Try ruining my acts again you'll be seeing your head placed on the streets ready to be driven by a car"She whispered behind my ear, Threateningly as if she was gonna bit my ear and eat it to pisices.

She let's go of my hand gently,and faced everyone with a smile placing on her face acting it all up as if she was innocent.

"Why smile at them then glare at me,how unfair"I tilted my head,And crossed my arms together acting sad.

"H-huh?,I didn't i literally just smiled at you after i apologize right everyone??"She asked them panickingly,but it was clear enough how she was obvious of being fiesty.

"Ohh i think i've mistaken,You did smile sorry i didn't noticed of how close you are from my ear apologizing"I emphasize.

Her hads formed into a fist of anger,While side eyeing on me secretly i smiled in pity ness Before opening the door for her to get out.

"Thank you for coming!,"With that,She waved back to me following with giving me a smile trying to still act nice when she knew they were watching.

Hayss,it still hadn't been over one month and my week here is getting more abd nore interesting...

Keutt!!!

To be continued~
______________________________
Our bambi's birthday is almost near Yeorubuns!!, Huhuhu its been weeks since i haven't updated 🥺.
Hope yall doing well muahh!