13;Her

"Finally!,we 4 had been here since forever!!"Jake started ranted when he saw Jay,Haeyoon and Jimyoon finally coming out from the car and walking towards their directions.

Haeyoon softly gave a smile,and waved back.

"What seems to be the fuss here all about?"The girl asked,While she chuckled looking at the four sitting at the ground of the parking lot.looking like kids who got lost.

"Well you know Haeyoon first of all,WHY DID YOU GUYS TOOK SO LONG!?"With Sunghoon throwing a tantrum at them,All covered their ear in fear of almost losing their hearing.

Jay gave a glare at the boy,Telling eye to eye about he doesn't give a single fvck about the situation of who took long and who was waiting since ages.

"Yyeah,your not having miso later then" Sunghoon's eyes widen in shock of hearing the word "miso".

"Eyy y-you know it's j-just an act, are you still getting me miso?"Sunghoon commented,looking at Jay and smiling mischievously still.

"He will after you stop annoying the shjt out off him"Heeseung butted in while chuckling at the end,

The members quite enjoyed the interaction of two parks surely...

They walked towards the mall,Going by store by store enjoying each others preferences. Meanwhile some separate's from the group wanting to shop for clothes,or go to the food court.

"Jimyoon-na,want to go to the arcade with us??"Ni-ki asked the litte one,glancing at Jay then looked at Haeyoon while smirking.

"Yessu,it'll be so much fun!!"Jake exclaimed happily as he held Jimyoon's hand gettig really thrilled.

Jungwon,Jake,Niki exchanged looks with thinking of the idea of leaving them alone. For some testing they thought.

"Alright!,but first buy me a corndog im hungryy~~"the little boy whined.

"Of course!,Ask Jay for the money i don't have one"Silenced entered,When Niki and Jay got to make eye contact directly. Literally having an intense eye contest which Niki quickly avoided.

"Oh no,D- don't worry i'll buy you two for it now come on! HAHAHA sorry bout' that Jay i got your brother"Jake brought the members one by one dragging them,with knowing how it will end. He then glared at Niki..

"WHAT!?,im also hungry"

Haeyoon POV;
"So,why did you brought me here?"i commented in a pure confusion,just right after i saw the signed "Salon,Spa of beauty" not giving me any idea but something about beauty..

"What else would be our purpose here,Come"I was slightly surprised when he suddenly held  my wrist,actually dragging me in the store.

I sat at the seat that was given to me by the salon owner hinself,Jay talked to him while i sat there looking nothing but blank about the situation.

"How will i start with your brutal hair ughh"He irritatedly admitted straight to me then looked at Jay with a disgusted look.

"Take good care of her for me then"He smiled daringly,then left with no words to utter to me.

"Y-yahh Jay-"My sentence no longer was continued when he held a blower right towards my face as i gulped hard.

This is not gonna be fun....