③;✍︎ Home Sweet Home

POV;

"I already enrolled you to Jay's school,when I found out you were just the same age as him."Haeyoon,widen her eyes in disbelief of what she heard. Just realizing she will still able to go to school wich she never thought of.

Jay on the other hand,flicked his tongue also in disbelief as he clenched his hands on his coffee.

"Seriously even at School I need a babysitter,Dad don't you know how much im matured enough to go by myself including with Jimyoon."With Jay, complaining fully his Dad itself rubbed his temple cause of his Son's behavior.

"It's not you,it's Jimyoon besides I know your responsible enough but you need to be with someone who can also help you at possible needs,and just so you know she dropped out from her own school back at Busan just to accept these job,."Haeyoon's quiet thinking answered it own confusion in a flash,still at the corner with not a thing to do but watch Jay lose his mind.

"So you do admit I'm responsible,then why hire one"Jay continued to argued back,showing his point about denying another worker in the house basing on his own experiences like back then.

Haeyoon,stood quiet still. His words caught her off guard making her feel an inch of guilt,cause of leaving her mom back at her hometown including the café who she had been always with.

"Enough!,stop bickering and make her feel at home atleast!"Mrs.Park came in the scene with a sandal right at her hand,as she dashed to slapping their butts with it.

Haeyoon's upset face washed away when her eyes disappeared due to her laughing silently at the corner. Witnessing such playful ness from them.

"Darling please ignore what my son uttered earlier,Sometimes he is kinda arrogant but only sometimes"As Mrs.Park came towards Haeyoon,Jay shoot's a light glare towards His own mother who was facing him with her back.

"He is glaring am I right, Anyway! Jimyoon Meet your Noona faster!"Haeyoon's shoulder went up after hearing the sudden shout of a woman Infront of her after just having that gentle tone.

"Your enjoying a lot aren't you Haeyoon?"Mr.Lim stated facing her.After he noticed she was laughing with such delight

"Well I do, hopefully Jimyoon and I can get along too, including Jay if possible"With Haeyoon clear words and sincerity,her eyes glanced towards Jay who was at the corner of the room sending stares.

"Welp gotta go for a minute,I believe Jimyoon is crying again."Mr.Lim gave an slight painful smile knowing it will be a struggle to make Jimyoon at ease.

"Why is that though?"Haeyoon,tilted her head sounding real curious to Mr.Lim who shook his head trying to out it in words.

"None of your business,Come on I'll show you to your room."Jay interrupted with a stern tone,As he let out a smile to his father before glancing once again at Haeyoon telling her to follow him.

The girl,bowed politely one last time before walking behind Him. Meanwhile The father himself stood  at the balcony's sighing in frustration,not only that his son was acting annoyed but also his younger one crying due to not wanting to meet his newly babysitter once again.

Time skip-

Haeyoon;POV.

"Haeyoon, How's the Kimchi doing hm?"I looked upwards to Mrs.Park,Who was leaning towards the table asking curiously.

We where having breakfast at the kitchen,facing each other's as we eat. I denied many times on how I'm still full although my stomach was growling wildly inside,Mrs.Park came by and insisted Wich I wondered how she came to read my expression, following with reading my stomach as well.