⑥✍︎; Affection

The bell rang,cuing the students that the school was finally over,meaning mines was too.

"Hey,How detention!"The sight of her suddenly popping beside me already made me question how come I never taped her loud mouth to shut.

"Awful"I replied shortly, fastening my pace to ignore her.

From the back,I can feel she was chasing after me like she was in a marathon movie after I felt my bag get pulled back.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to,It's just you know a pay back for turning my bag into a freakining umbrella who I needed to dry."She gave a smile, pulling out a peace sign.

"Who's fault is it for steeling my jacket"I arched my brow, before she rolled her eyes.

"You were the one who gave it to me in the first place!"She argued back,looking so done with the situation she brought.

I shutt my eyes closed cause of her shout still ringing through my ears,.
"Well who's fault it is for having periods and not bringing a single tampon-"

My eyes widen with her suddenly leaning in withing seconds,before I stared into her eyes deeply and letting myself be drowned.

It was filled with mesmerizing universe, sparkling brightly as I can feel myself keeping the eye contact. But something was hidden, something that was sealed from the bottom of her eyes.

"If you don't understand, Please keep it shut or else in gonna shove this paper inside your mouth again. "I blinked finally coming back to my senses before I gave a glare as I pushed her face out from my mines.

"Whatever,Go take Jim with you I'll be heading out for a while"I said,earning a confused brow from her.

"Is there someone coming over?"I gave a small nod,turning my back towards her to walk away immediately cause of not wanting the conversation get too long.

"Okay then!!,Have funn"

I gritted my teeth annoyingly once again hearing her shout,seeming like she was my mother letting her kid off to school wich is like the situation I am right now.

"Yoo Jay hyung!,Do you know that girl?"Ni-ki came greeting before he paused and pointed towards Haeyoon who was kicking some rocks while waiting for Jimyoon.

A sigh left my mouth,not being able to understand her nature that I find so different from mines,. She is pretty- clumsy,weird and very random but she is deeply reliable as far as I've witnessed.

"Nope never have seen her in my life,now are we gonna catch up with Jake?"

I asked him blankly wondering if our Australian,golden retriever puppy had land here already since he asked us all to celebrate his return. Ofcoures at my house the usual.

"Yep!,He already texted Heeseung-hyung before telling Jungwon-hyung wich he told to Sunoo-hyung and also reminded Sunghoon-hyung as well where he finally told me-"I cutted him off.

"Yes I get it!,you don't have to be detailed with it Ni-ki ya"He laughed with his eyes, before huffing his cheeks.

"Btw,what is she doing with your litte brother?"My head tilted before turning to look where he was pointing at to see Jimyoon clinging towards Haeyoon.

"Don't mind her,She is just our babysitter"I finally cleared,hating the fact I just blurted it out.

"Another one?"He gasped,being dramatic about the fact we hired 'another one' once again.

Not that I'm in denial of someone applying to this job,But it's a thing  complicated to explain.

"How much luck can you have for always having pretty ones."He smirked while nudging my shoulder playfully.