④✍︎; Leaping Thrills

SECOND PERSON's POV:

You sat at your bed,Facing nothing but pitch black of darkness as you clicked your lamped open due to trying to see.

It was in the middle of the night,You can't think of anything else but have trouble trying to sleep. Instead you got up and brought you slippers wanting to check the weather outside.

"It's Freezing." You uttered rubbing both of your shoulders as you step down the stairs sitting at the edge of it while you looked at the dead streets.

You wondered how both of your sister and mother doing as well at the same time wondering about how your gonna start your mornings,Days inside this mansion Infront of you when your under deep of curious ness.

Curious about your future, Will you still be able to reach your actual dream? .Not on the cafe,serving costumers nor serving The Parks family by being a babysitter but something you want to be..

"Screw it,I have school tomorrow-"You ended you sentence with pausing when you heard light footsteps echoing inside the house.

Flustered by it,your hand was busy grabbing the umbrella that was peacefully leaning against the wall not until you snatched it.

you were having mixed reactions that you couldn't think straight whoever was it,All you knew they were asleep so who could be it you thought.

"This shjtty,dogs are scratching the door step again!"A voice was heard far from you who was also sounding like an old man who hadn't got any sleep.

You heart set a beat,due to nervous ness. Till you actually leaned right to the wall of the house,readying yourself from knocking off the robbery roaming around.

*SMACK!*

"Motherfvc- Ack!!" You both yelled in pain when hitting each other's face in the exact same time of awareness.

You clearly smacked his Shoulder with an umbrella,while Your cheek was hit by A frying pan that felt internally inferno inside causing your cheek to feel swollen.

"Omyghad Jay!"You peeked towards the door nervously,Witnessing Jay held his shoulder as he let out groans.

You crawled slowly next to him, Scanning if he was hurt or still in pain.

Technically he was,based on how he kept groaning still,You felt guilt splashing inside you as you tried tapping his shoulder.

"Why the fvck you hit so hard"He mumbled lowly,As his head looked upwards to you who gave a bitter smile.

"I was actually going to ask you the same bruh"You told,pointing toward your left cheek that was beaming in with redness as if someone punch it.

Jay rolled his eyes,not even once having an pity but done with the situation that he got himself onto.

While you held his right arm before wrapping it softly to you shoulder,Leading him to the couch to go sit down "I'll get an ice pack,wait here"You stated,going to the kitchen.

Who knew,Your first night staying in will lead to you both looking like you guys fought with samurais,and ninjas. Meanwhile Jay's shoulder were aching as well his cheek also red.

"If it wouldn't for you sounding like one of those robbery guys with croaky,wheezy and rough voice,I wouldn't have assumed your one"You nagged handing him the ice pack on your hands while the other one was already placed right to your cheek.

"Really your coming at me like that,It's not my fault I woke up in the middle of the night also having a thought you were one of those dogs that usually kept scratching the door step just cause it smells like candy."Jay snapped back,giving an sincere mixed with mischievous smile liking onto seeing her irritated.