17; Banana Peel

HAEYOON POV;

As we landed safely at france,my eyes wondered around,it was around midnight and i literally just woke up from my nap. I held Jimyoons hands gently and guided him carefully out from the crowd.

"Uhh Jake?,were are you?"i said looking around,But it seemed as though he was never to be found off. Where did he even go to?.

"Son of a biscuit,where is Jake!"i held Jimyoon up and carried him around as i tried to search for Jake in the crowd. For god sake why did he even separated away from us in the first place!..

"Noona i think we were the one who spwereted from Jake hyung"I looked at Jimyoon with my wide eyes,..

Did he just read my thoughts?..

"I don't know,but a few minutes ago he was just behind us"I said,still looking around,worried..

"Come on Jimyoon let's seat at the corner,and im gonna call your Jake Hyung"after that i made Jimyoon sit from a near bench just inside the airport.

I was about to go ahead and find Jake's contact number but i saw Jay's Number i stared at it for a moment before having intrusive thoughts of how i should call him but i was startled when i felt a tap on my shoulder. "Noona can i have some Banana?"i gulped after getting startled with this kid,as i nodded and gave him a Banana.

"Where is he?"the phone started to rang.

I lay my phone onto my shoulder, waiting for a response as i multi- tasked with brushing Jimyoons hair and putting baby powder towards his back to avoid the itching of his rashes.

"Hello hello~"a familiar voice echoes through the phone.

"JAKE!,for god sake thankfully you finally answered where are you me and Jimyoon didn't realize you were gone"i started ranting.

"Wow how disappointing,I was just gone for about a day and you already forgot about me"He said with a hint of sadness.

I was confused but after hearing his words it hit me straight up the nose when i realized it was Jay...

I think i have pressed the wrong number,i called Jay instead of Jake. Well god dammit they literally have the same initial!.

"Don't be dramatic, i can literally feel that you are pouting through the phone"He let out a laugh after hearing my response as he said hi to Jimyoon that smiled after hearing his older brother.

"Miss you hyung!,"Jimyoon giggles and held the phone cutely as i smiled.

I quickly packed our things to get going,since Jay told us to wait outside and wait for him to pick us up..

"Hey!"i turned around when i heard Jay from afar.

Jimyoon couldn't stay still and quickly ran towards Jay smiling widely while i waved.

"Sorry i took so long Haeyoon"He mutter to me while scratching the back of his nape. As i once again can't help but smile.

Why does it feel so good to hear him say my name- wait what am i thinking!.

"Oh no,we just waited for a minute"i reassured,as he opened the car door for me and Jimyoon.

Since when does this Guy get to be a gentleman huh?,..