9;

He slammed the door shut,making it echo through my ears and realized that he was already standing in front if me,with his eyes telling lots of lust.

"That stupid bastard almost caught me red handed"As he lets out a heavy sigh,i saw his gaze landing down my foot to looking upwards.

"What seems to be the problem,..Sir?"i came towards him, slowly getting closer as i locked eyes wit him,Trying to distract some time.

I waited for him to come and reply,but no sentence escaped his mouth. Although his head was looking down seeming like he was in the middle of thinking,it stole some time for me to grab the camera that was hiding near the sunflower plant that i assume they still rain water in event though its fake.

"You wanna say sir,Do you want to have some fun??"i whispered to his ear,With my hand reaching to push the record button as i lifted my skirt to grab my dagger slightly ready to pull it.

"I say,Your one great assassin Limsu"Within a blink of an eye,His hand grabbed my chin harshly making me sharpen my glare intensely towards him.

"H-how did you know!?"I tried speaking in between of trying go get his hands of my jaw that was clenching in pain. As he replied with a maniac laugh.

"Don't be stupid,Your way obvious that you wanted to kill me from the first place of applying to this job knowing there was something odd."In return,i lowered my head trying to not let out a grin.

He was surely right,but whenever i try to make it obvious it means something else is gonna happen rather than murdering his future corpse.

"That's the point. Making it obvious now can you please lift your hand up or else ill pull this trigger and shoot your leg without mercy"His eyes landed towards the ground where his feet was standing in,While he pursed his lips in when he saw.

I smiled,Finding it a bit mysterious about being obidient to my sentence. As I walked towards him getting my hand cuffs not having any warnings when he slapped my hand away with my gun leaping away from my grip as i felt my waist harshly getting held, making my body collied with his.

"You pice of shj-"i stopped my sentence when he lifted me up and covered my mouth tightly as if he was tempted for me to shut up,as i did so.

Looking at him in confusion he seemed focused onto hiding the both of us in the cabin that was empty for some personal reason,.

"Fvck their still alive by now."My ear sharpen when i heard footsteps coming from outside,with their voices calling out my name,i widen my eyes familar with my partners voice.

"I know right,once i've tried to smack his head with this large ass vase he was still breathing. So pretty much he is impossible to kill as if his a robot that just mallfuction-"I frowened,when he cutted my sentence once again by giving a glare.

"Don't even try finishing your sentence" He briefly said as i smirked..

Then if i stop how am i gonna get out?.

"Man i was just sharing the same expearince,but can you also let go of my tied feet you should've atleast not really turn me into one of those corpes mommy,if your just gonna let me talk when you'll most likely get caught with just me talking or worse,me yelling"I saw him lowering his head,with his hand on the temple of his head looking frustrated..

[A/n; I've almost written TRUSTFRATING ;3]

"I can't anymore,"Before even a blink of my eyelids i was already out of the cabin but facing him ,pulling the usual annoyed expression,that i deeply feared..

"I promise you Jake,i didin't flirt with him i was trying to get out espescilly when that man was trying to imitate one of those characters in vampire diaries as if he was gon' bit me cause of how close"i waited for his response of assurance to give me a sign of relief but instead he ignored my existence and walked passed me with the team behind him..

They pulled the man out from the cabin, hand cuffing both of his hands,dragging him out . Just then i felt guilt splashing inside me seeing how he struggle held to his tears explaining their was something behind it.

Although this work requires not having any emotion,Guilt,And most of all pity ness i cant help myself but be me.. I want to change even its when changing your whole personality and likings.

"Im Limsu,Not Haeyoon anymore"

~|POV|~

"You've failed me Yoon,its your mission and yet as usual you screwed it up once again"Disappointment was the only thing i read within seeing his face,No matter how much he started to blabber i can only mouth one thing.

"Im Sorry"I uttered in between of avoiding his gaze.

"You'll be partnering up with Jake since you can't handle this after all,Its a good thing we were still able to catch that bastard after a long time"He ranted before throwing me a bag of weapons right to my arms,.

Bowing as he left,I yelped at the heavy ness of the bag,.

"Who putted rocks in here!"As i tried stretching,i hear the door creek open slightly making me turn my gaze.

As far as i know Jake left earlier cause of the usual he deserved rest from all that har work,Said our Boss.

"Jake?-,I what are you doing?"Caught in a trap between his hands,Pinning me to the hard wall of the office,His eyes met mines.

"When will you stop being distracted huh?,You almost ruined our efforts?"I looked down,Not expecting that he will lower down the burden im already feeling.

Yes i am a fool, Everytime its my fault for not done not doing anything right, Including here. Just like i didn't really belong here once again.

"Cat got your tongue?,oh please stop being a cry baby and snap out of it, you want to take revenge right,Why not take place towards yourself and think deeply about your life decisions for once Limsu"

Well atleast he stopped calling me Haeyoon, Of course the reason why he is being harsh cause he still doesn't really believe me after all of how I've proven im innocent enough now. Guess what?, he doesn't give a fvck.

"Get your things,and will be straight to Korea tomorrow. Pin in to your head to focus more,rather than laugh around"He lastly uttered, Snatching the bag out from my hands as he disappeared out from my sight.

"Why Korea?,When im still not over my traumatizing past"

Keutt!!
______________________

SECRET CHAPTER 01;

Heyyaa Yeorubuns!!, Although im talking to no one. Hopefully this chapter can make more sense of what's happening on present that im well aware of you guys not really expecting;)),Stay tuned to understand this run, Mystery, confusing story<3!.

Once again hoping that Enha,is resting well cause of the mobbing that happened earlier cause of those sasaengs who were obsessed of snatching each one of them,Stay Safe boys and also you Lovelies always!!.