⑦✍︎;Tense

"Heyyyyaa Yoonn!!!!"

I flinched at the voice echoing through my ears after I heard his voice, sounding seeming excited as usual.

"Gosh will you stop squealing!,It's hurting my ears especially when your on speaker mode "I nagged,Only to get giggles from the background.

"It's just I haven't talked to you lately,And you know me i want to check you"I shook my head having the feels of him pouting from the other side.

Not gonna lie,I'm the same.

"Well,here am I helping the kid to sleep since he want to be companied"I replied letting my gaze down to Jimyoon already snoring,He had been missing Mrs.Park for a while now and I gave in to watch over him.

Sunoo squealed once again on the phone,not in excitement but in awe.

"Your doing really well Yoon,I can say this suits you for being family oriented yourself"He stated.

I couldn't help but let out a smile, knowing it wasn't really hard by just taking care of someone I can pinch in any seconds remaining cause of cuteness overload.

"N-noona,water"I widen my eyes, surprised about the sight of him suddenly standing up to face me.

"Oh sure,can you wait a moment??"he nodded before leaving a pout,glancing at me walking out.

"Ohh, operation babysitting time huh?"Sunoo mumbled from the phone,just having the sense I was still in call with him.

"Duh ofcoures, that's how it works"I told rolling my eyes,Passing by some of Jay's friends doing karaoke together as they laughed out loud.

Them sure we're having fun, Although he himself was no where to be seen but 5 of them around the living room.

"I swear I saw him earlier"I mumbled lowly, finally at the kitchen,.

With Examining the place, I got to the fridge to get some glass of water to give to Jimyoon,pouring it bit by bit as I talked to Sunoo.

"Yeah,I wonder when will I be back but honestly-"

I paused,When I felt myself bumping into something hard including my hands letting go of the glass as my phone due to being startle completely.

"Ackk,Man watch out!"I held my forehead,Looking upwards to the guy who careless just stood in front of me out if nowhere..

To only spot...

"H-heeseung?,What are you doing here?"I asked him,Who was giggling with his eyes heavily closing one each but he was still awake..

"ArE you Jayaasss GirlPren?"he told,Not letting a space escape between him and me.

I sweated,feeling it run down. as his face leaned closer making me just dazed out of flustered ness in the corner. His sentence about me and Jay even made me more stuck at my position.

"Surprisingly,I bet he still *hiccup* love Sul*hiccup* more than you thouGh*hiccup*"I blinked,Confused about the sudden comparison of him while wobbling around,As I gently pushed him out from being too close.

"First of all,I'm not HIS girlfriend, Two who would want to be with someone highly short tempered,Random weird ass guy and I admit his sudden mood changing makes me worried what's up with him."I nagged,.

Going forward to picking up the mess I've made,And waited for his reply that the silence ate.

"Really?,Well he always had been like that plus he never even opens up neither did with us"I froze at my spot,Hearing his normal tone and him giggling as if he wasn't drunk..

"Did you just, Pretended your drunk??"He nodded slowly, as a smile formed at the right sides of his lips. Throwing me off guard when he took the broken glass out from my hand.

"You know I swear I've saw you somewhere?"He questioned with looking directly at me,trying to have a thought.

"Me oh no I think I haven't- yeah I have seen you- n-no I didn't-.. no I don't know you"Cursing internally at myself,I faced palm confused about the sudden stutter of mines.

Something about facing him or replying to him makes my organs shake out of much pressure I just felt. I have to admit I never seen that flawless,delicate, charming, handsome face my whole life.

"Ignore what happen earlier,Now who are you Haeyoon?..."My back hits the cold wall of the kitchen as his hands trapped me in between.

What is happening??..

I gulped hard,feeling more and more tense just by looking at him intensely eyeing on me.

"Woah woah!,So sudden I thought you want to know where you met me and now pinning me. well I don't really mind but-"I stopped,When he didn't move an inch making me let out a laugh,feeling nervous.

"You don't have intentions onto hurting Jimyoon right?"I arched my brow,as I quickly shook my head signing it as a no from me."Im gonna clear that i'm just doing what Jay's parents lead me to do, What's the use of me being here if I don't take care of Jim after all."

He flicked his tongue,Letting go and giving some space between the both of us. A sigh escaped me once again,Still deeply confused about the sudden assurance of him asking such question about my intentions.

My gaze then landed to him,Putting hid hands towards his pockets,Spacing out till he I saw him stealing a glance."Bruh if you want anything just go ahead and ask me-"

I no longer insisted to speaking when he walked away with jist turning his back without any replies letting out from his mouth,But I was left dumbfounded completely.

"Aish,I thought he throw it"I stated,looking towards the broken glass dumped together in one plate.

Looking to where they were all gathered in the leaving room,I witnessed Heeseung talking to Jay seeming like their conversation was deep,.

Jay,was there standing straight listening softly towards Heeseung. By the judge of his face he was looking serious while Jay he gave a yawn.

"He is not listening at all"I giggled,Still peeking towards them out of curiosity

just when I've met eyes whom I never expected.

"Fvck,did he just saw me eves dropping on them two"My heart pounded as if it was going to burst.

I held my chest tightly as I took deep breaths in and out. Before letting my head peak out to notice if Jake was still there..

"What am I even doing,Eves dropping on them but not even hearing a single thing. "I told finally moving my feet to take a glass of water that was supposed to be drank by Jimyoon if I haven't gone roaming around like a lost child.

I took my phone that was laying on the floor softly after it coming through alot after the out burst came in,"seriously I need to be more careful about my phone"

I mumbled,closing my eyes with the other eye open trying to still see if it cracked or not due to the rough landing of this phone earlier.

"Hoo,What a relief!"I exclaimed.

"Waitt,I did Sunoo already ended the call??" I asked myself, if ever he already hang up.

Man,Im afraid he will brag about me being irresponsible for not listening nor taking the conversation seriously when we just happen to talk now. After so many days passed without talking to each other.

💪Hae hae yoon~

Sorry Sun,
Something just came up:/

Seen✅