⑧✍︎; Unusual Feeling

Students gathered inside the classroom,waiting for their advisor as they chit chat to each one another.

"Hey,Haeyoon why do you kept avoiding me??"Heeseung,Who was in the same class as her. Tried getting Haeyoon's attention.

The girls,eyes widen when she felt his hand at the bottom of her chin helding it close as he stare at her soul unknowingly for some reasons.Leaving her frozen for some time.

"Well,why do you keep bothering me anyways. I am not Jay's girlfriend for god's sake!"Still in class ,haeyoon whispered scream while she took of his grip out from hers,.

Heeseung sighed out of frustration when he witness the girl glaring at him for being arrogant when he was not yet finished yet..

"Seriously,i'm not here for that Haeyoon. I'm trying to say Jay wanted you to meet with him later"He finally blurted out. Giving a tired expression before walking out from your sight.

"he could've just told me earlier,then i would't need to be all crazy for him to stop."she uttered lowly for him not to hear. While continuing to doodle around her paper..

Having in mind what's with the catch,..

"You know,your a lucky one"Heeseung next to her,spoked once again,making Haeyoon tilt her head in confusion.

"Lucky,now that something unable to reach."Haeyoon reacted,as she bit her pens head,breaking it within just one bite earning a chuckle from Heeseung. Getting distracted from the conversation.

Not only she just broke his cold character that he has been trying to put on,He finds her adorable witch left him trying not smile,although it's already visible for Haeyoon.

"He rarely text about thing's he would like need,or even the things he want to ask cause he want to mind his business. but surprisingly today he asked me,wich you coming with him today."Heeseung told,shaking his head.

"Is that so. i never new he was that kind of a private person,although he does not seem so though"Haeyoon mentioned,Wich caught Heeseung off guard with her sentence.

"I mean,he is someone really great to be with even though he might be quiet but his preference is already comforting."The girl said,smiling warmly as she thought of that night were they hit each others face accidentally hit each other's face.

But reading Heeseung face,it was new to hear besides the fact he was just cold, sarcastic,and unfeeling.But hearing this came out from someone who just works from his parent's ,is hard to believe. Especially when he knew Jay in the first place before her..

"I-.. I Didn't expect that,that'll be your first impression to him"Heeseung,said with a tone of surprise ness..

"What else would it be"Haeyoon directly spoke. giving a glance towards him.Who shook his head,telling Haeyoon not to mind his words earlier..

"One more question,out of curiosity who was the girl your trying to mention back last night"Heeseung's expression dropped slowly after hearing her sentence.

"Sull-, what's her name again. I didn't really catch it cause you were pretending to be drunk when your not -"Before even Having a thought or getting to think,Walking in with light steps. The teacher came in with two people behind her back.

"Us today,are gonna welcome two new wonderful students. Both of them are from Busan so let them adjust for their accents when speaking alright"The class clapped,Only to look at the faces Infront of them. Trying to remember them within a stare,or atleast judging.

Although Heayoon's eyes caught something,not to remembering his face but a remembrance of his similar features,that she had been wanting to meet for ages.