16;Rushing?,Who knows Rush?

I was right there at the picture next to Jay,For me it was something i really appreciate for how many times i have been left out from my own family memebers...i never thought someone would be still realizing i was there. No Jimyoon made me realize..

•FLASHBACK

"Come on let's all take a quick selfie,Gather around!"My mom said shouting as she gathered us all,I was in deep despair on how my pee was in a bad timing literally..

"U-uh guys can i go to the-"i tried getting their attention.

"Let's go,Hurry up you guys don't want to be left out on the photo right?"Mom said to my sister as she held her hand and made her stood next to me..

"Sorry but i really need to get to the bathroom!"I said once again already Jumping up and down as i bit my lip from trying to still hold it in..

They were busy on everything and i didn't bother anymore into holding it in,as i rushed towards out from the sand and got to the nearest Bathroom i could get just to not pee in my swimsuit or anything.

"Finally,Hooo"i exhaled..

(----)

As soon as i got out of the bathroom i lay my eyes towards my mom looking at their photo in pure awe. And i wondered if ever they could re take it but with... me this time.

"Mom!!,I didin't got to join since i went to pee." I uttered to her filled with hope.

"Oh dear!,i must've forgotten you. Don't worry we'll take another one again but later since i need to get this framed already."My heart sank,knowing i was not in the photo that she was ready to frame.

"Okay then. But we are still gonna re take our photo right?, since im not in it"i asked  tapping her shoulder lightly as i kept on a big smile..

She nodded still looking at the photo
"oh yeah sure"..

"Yeah sure"she said..
But we I never got to re take the photo and completely forgotten me,i kept on trying to ask but mom keep on saying she will,they will.. but they never did.

•END OF FLASHBACK.

I smiled widely at Jimyoon's words,it was really comforting and a feeling i never got to have for a while.. it was like a grip towards the paper that i was holding within seeing myself in the drawing..

"Thank you Jimyoon,your already so cute yet also have a big heart"i said while pinching his cheek.

"That's awesome!"Minseo took a look at the drawing as well and ruffled Jimyoon's hair.

*SCOFFS*

A voice was interrupted  from the background making Haeyoon and Minseo look,to only spot Jake glaring towards Haeyoon as He pointed towards his watch.

"Oh Come on Jimyoon, we must get going"Haeyoon held Jimyoon's little hands towards her and was about to get walking when Minseo suddenly holds her wrist.

"You're going already?,"Minseo Asked Haeyoon,Who chuckled lowly and faced him.

"Well yeah,since we have to go somewhere important i think? an i also on my babysitting hours for the rest of the afternoon!"The girl replied calmly,and gave a wide smile towards him."Okey then!,i'll be seeing you around Haeyoon."

Haeyoon nodded in response and got going towards Jake that seemed stern.

"Okay you bossy dog-"when Haeyoon was about to mutter does sarcasm towards Jake she slowly held close Jimyoon's ears so that he can't here a curse coming out from her bare mouth.

Haeyoon's POV;

As he scratched the back of his head out of frustration i burst out a low laugh.

"Stop calling me bossy and listen first cause this is important-" i cut him off.

"How am i gonna listen when your not even going straight to the point-"i replied,honestly confused but i found it fun cutting him off.

"ayy shh Shhh!,The thing is we need to flew to France this instant no more excuse or questions Why. But you will be coming since Jimyoon needs company"my eyebrows raised up,at the thought the reason why Jay wasn't here today is cause he is with his father at Paris,. As Jake opened the car for us to hop in.

"Wa-wait a minute Jake,What about our School especially Jimyoon's "I eagerly asked out of the blue,clearly not understanding what he meant earlier..

Jake replied with rolling his eyes at me,And came close to my face"it's already solved Haeyoon,faster than solving physics"I gulped hard."O-okay then haha"I quickly shut my mouth close and gestured Jimyoon to get inside the car without hesitation and let this confusion pass by..

What is happening that everyday is a new thoughts for me..

"Okay heres the deal we need to be their at 10pm by tomorrow since it's gonna be a busy day,and Oh! Housekeeper Lim Already got your luggage packed"Jake told me while he gestured Ms.Lim to give us both of our luggage's.

I blinked my eyes,not knowing what to do as i held the luggage cluelessly."what about the flight have you-"he cuts me off.

"It's already done Darling. Be used to it Haeyoon don't be too muddled."He patted my hair gently as he held Jimyoon's little hand to go outside and left me there frozen.

(Preparing for Landing).

Jake's POV;

The fight attendant already told that we were landing soon,so i carefully tapped Jimyoon who was having a deep slumber. Haeyoon was near the window while Jimyoom was in the middle of us two.

"Wakey wakey little boy,were here you'll be seeing your Mom and Dad soon~"He hummed and response as he hugged his cute panda plushie that was almost as big as him.

I was thinking i will just carry him if ever he still feels a lot more tired,Meanwhile may gaze lay on Haeyoon who was also dozing off as Jimyoon.

Seriously she should be awake by now..

"Haeyoon,Psstt wake upp!"i whispered scream,towards her that was leaning  on the airplane window.

"H-huh?,Wa-why? What is it?"Her eyes flashes open as she started to yawn,looking like a miserable dog.

I lightly smacked her head and looked sternly at her.. this lazy daughter of a gun-

"Ouch Jake can you stop it!?,We not even landing yet we are still up in the air"She told while scratching her head from the pain i gave her. My eyes twitched and hit her once again.

"Aww Jake!?"i cut her off "First of all,of course we are not landing yet but i was waking you up so that we can get ready,And second of all,. Stop being noisy your gonna wake Jimyoon up"I snapped,And drank my Coffee that was in between my Hands.

"Okay okayy,im on it"She pouted as she rubbed her eyes and lightly tap Jimyoons shoulder so that he can wake up..

This is gonna be a long day today,And we need to Rush..

To be Continued
____________________________