14;Confusion

"You like her don't you?"Jay's full attention was later by shifted towards meeting eyes with Sunoo who was reading his soul

"Fvck!,since when did you get here??"He questioned shocked by his sudden appearance just popping out of literal nowhere.

Sunoo sighed and then late on started sniffing,making Jay's eyes widen more than usual.

"I- can't believe someone would actually like her. I mean- you heard nothing!"Sunoo told chuckling till his eyes became squished cause of laughing,While Jay was later on confused.

"Why though,she might be annoying but that isn't the point"Jay questioned,raising his eyebrows in a glunch way.

Sunoo sighed heavily,and looked at the floor,thinking about whether he would tell Jay ..

"I won't tell,But why are you so serious about it though hm?"Sunoo teasingly wiggled his eyes while smirking towards Jay,Making him realized.

"No"The only thing escaped his mouth.

Before brushing off his hair then ran after the members using the usual sprint he would do when nervous.

"It's not the right time"

Time skip

"Btw Jay,what's up with the sudden spa,transformation beauty is??"i said in pure confusion just were we are heading home alone ,walking together.

He paused for a minute with walking,before i felt my hand get held.

"Huh?"

"Dad want's us to go to Paris,"i raised my eye brows at real confusion all of a sudden,Why go overseas though?.

"Huh?,I thought Mr.Lim was there for a vacation with Mrs. Park you even said that yourself"I uttered,Remembering how he even said them to have a great honeymoon together,Which they themselves got shock by his words of affirmation before going off..

"It's important,Cause all of there workers got great deals and it went very successful as they planned and-"i cutted him off.

"Just get to the point,Jay yes i understands"I told,Patting his back as he let out a light pant and chuckled after.

Well his quite excited on announcing.

"Are they having a celebration,i bet"clearing his cut off sentence,He nodded happily at my words.

But soon after seeing his smile,I felt him slit his arms towards my waist and held me for a big hug.

.....

"J-jay,are you trying to kill me righ-t
n-ow?"i said in between of his hug that i didn't expect to receive just now.

His senses came back after i said my words,As i felt him still smiling like a child..

"How did you know though?"He asked,and later squints his eyes at me.

Cause that's how rich people do!.

"I- me know,Pfft it's a a- lucky guess you know im lucky at guessing!"i scratched off.

"Well apparently,You'll not be this excited if there a back story you could tell?"i asked trying to change the topic,as we walked in his home and heard him sigh after.

"It was not easy on having the position that dad have right now,Since ever i was a child.."

"Meaning we had been trying to build this long awaited company,And i watched dad be at his worst over 6 years already including the days where dad would buy me,that delicious,cheap ice cream near the streets as we see our company lose to something like dust"

I lowered my gaze to his after hearing a sniff,He was looking down at the floor and seeming like holding in his tears.

"Well just forget about it,besides you guys already overcome it though"

"Yeah you're right".

Silence occurred in between of us,as my eyes lead to seeing Jimyoon walked towards me with his sleepy eyes.

"Is my little one tired already hmm?"He went for a tight hug on my shoulder,before hearing him respond with a cute nod..

I got up from my seat,and held him up as i chuckled at the boy in my shoulder,

"Come on jimyoon-ah,i'll bring you to your room"I paused for a moment and gaze at Jay who was spreading out his hands to take jimyoon.

I glared sharply.

"No i will be taking him to his room!"I whispered scream,Trying to not wake jimyoon up as me and Jay strikes a glare at each other.

"No i will!, and i'll carry him right now"I quickly swing towards the side to avoid his arms onto grabbing Jimyoon as i saw him fall cluelessly without seconds to waste he was in the ground.

"Ackkk!! "

*Thud*

"Shhh,Your noisy that kid might wake up!"I scolded,And felt the edge of my lips forming a playful smirk.

"Tsk,tsk"i left him brushing off his clothes angrily as i turned around and saw him sarcastically smile.

"Good night Jay,sweet dreams!"

"Yeah sure!..sweet dreams my ass"

Next Day
POV;

Jake fixed his neck tie hurriedly rushing hi way of the house to go to something important,while he checked his clock making his eyes widen.

"Shjt I'm late!"He quickly sprinted out from his house like a dog that was chasing a squirrel.

"Need to go,need to go~"

*Ring

*Ring

The boy that was in complete hurry,stopped his tracks when he heard a vibrate near  the edge of his pockets.

"Yes Mr.Lim?,What's seems to be the sudden call?"Jake answered full with curiosity.

"Hi Jake?,I need to talk to you about something"

.......

"WHAT!"

Keutt!

To be continued!
______________________

(How memorable😭, can't believe this year is going to end already with a lot of memories once again in our chapters Happy holiday's everyone!!❤️.