②: Minimum Glance

I woke up,feeling that time passed so fast to the point it was the day. Sunoo helped me the most of what I needed, yet I was still deeply confused why the ones who was offering me this babysitting Job,paid so much including giving me a an own personal driver to catch up my train that they also paid with.

"Are you sure about this darling,it's not to late to back down"I lowered my head not going with the point she doesn't understand why I have to.

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you it's for our own good. to have a breakfast that doesn't only contains a bread and rice but like chickens,soup,meat everything that can fill are stomachs totally."I told almost sounding muffled.

I saw, complete despair ness of emotion on mom's face. Knowing very well how she doesn't really trust me for leaving by myself.

"I'll go now,The car outside is waiting already"I hugged mom tightly more than ever like it was really the last time.

But all I knew was, it's only gonna took a litte while,since it's just a small job and the parents might be not that busy. So what's the rush of being this emotional,Besides when I come back I'll have enough cash to re arrange dad's Café as well help mom too.

"Stop crying~,cause if you did I'll also cry."I pouted,kissing her cheek before I sniffed loudly.

"Aish enough,Take care Honey!"

I turned around for the last time to my mom,waving me goodbye with her smiling widely. I tend to be really sensitive when it comes to emotional times and this was added.

I couldn't stay put about the fact I'm leaving my mom's arms for the first time,. I had been used with my mom since then just like I was koala clinging onto it's tree sleeping. But it's just me following my mom's step for a better future settings as far as she said.

"I promise,it'll just took a week then I'm back"She nodded,rubbing my shoulder as a habit of hers.

I chuckled,lastly giving her a hug before twisting the knob open to reveal such luxurious car Infront of me.

With me wiping my nose who was also tearing,I noticed the window slowly got down, probably checking who I was.

Before he elegantly stepped out from the car,and bowed.

Am I a princess to be treated this polite?.

"H-hi,"Was the only thing that came out from my mouth as I bowed back trying to actually avoid him out of feeling uneasy.

"Perhaps mister,have you seen any car park before you here?."I asked. Not aware why i bothered to ask him when I don't even knew who he was in the first place.

"Are you Haeyoon?"My eyes widen slightly, surprised about his response of knowing my name exactly.

Maybe this is some kidnapping. Who acts all polite like a butler just cause they had a clue of my job to a wealthy Family, including their dark, filthy,car that's for serious danger of dragging people inside.

"Um..I"

What am I gonna say!?,do I tell him it is my name or not at all!.

Fvck this is a near death situation Infront of you Haeyoon!,think!!.

"Y- ye- yes!"I gulped hardly,knowing I already screwed it up. To the point it was at the end of my mouth.