⑩✍️;That Missing puzzles

Within a glance at Jay who was far away from as due to getting dragged,i looked at sunoo with a puzzle look plastered on my face.

"What was that about?"I curiously asked him,waiting for an answer that i was trying to seek from him.

"Hey Sunoo?,Are you listening"Continuing to walk ahead of me with his hand still holding mines, It was like he didn't heard a person speak but ignored it on purpose.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance,Of how he kept dragging me somewhere, to the point we were at the school field. Letting our eyes see the beautiful view of the sun shining brightly as usual.

But as i appreciated the view,i felt my hand once again getting dragged but this time more softly while he turned his head to check on me before avoiding again.

"H-hey sun,Can we stop for a moment. I c-can't anymore ny feet are tired from walking actually miles"i panted,As He let out a laughed at my comment for a quick sec, Before he held both my hands together,wrapping it with his as i reduced butterflies inside my stomach.

"Sun, What's happening are you alright??"His eyes met mines,Its like he was telling me to focus first.

"Remember when you said,You always wanted to be able to hear,see,Feel your dad around?"Nodding slowly,I felt something was off for a moment of him picking a topic that relates dad,Caught me off gaurd.

"Well,who will not be missing him. He is the most caring dad i could ever wish for but sadly he have to rest,Btw what with the sudden mood??"He looked down,Pursing his lips together into a straight line as if he was being tempted to shut up.

I myself was deeply curious about his sudden commitment,and confused. All i know is Dad

"Nothing,I'm just asking. And so on Who was the guy earlier with you~"He told with a teasing tone as he nudge my shoulder playfully.

I avoided eye contact with his,And looked down towards my feet suddenly having the thought of him looking dumbfounded when i went with Sunoo instead of him.

"Look she's smiling because of him"

WHY am i even smiling though?.

"No its not him,I just remember- ed somethin' funny like the dogs wh- who went fighting with their owner HAHAHA it was sorr Cutee"As he raised his brow at the sudden wierd action thay i behave with,I tried Laughing at the trying to make it smooth."Its nothing okay!,He is my bosses Son,and i take care of his litte brother so basically i work from them"

I shrugged,And tried to approached my bag that he was still holding until his arm stretched up putting my bag into the the air hanging,till i wasn't able to reach it.

"Oh come on!,I still need to pick jimyoon up be well no maybe him and Jay already left me buf maybe they are waiting"I gave him puppy eyes,Trying to convince him with getting my bag down,.

Welp,Im afraid if Jay already fetch Jimyoon and going home while im still here trying to get my bag back.

POV;

"Nope,let me walk you home Yoon. The sun is already setting wich means if jAy guy already pick up your jimyoon up you'll be walking home alone and it's risky"Sunoo cleared, Pointing his index finger close towards her face as if he was threatening her to obey.

"Im sure they re waiting for me"With crossing her arms together she walked away,Cuing that He will follow her and see for himself how for sure Jay is waiting for her.

Or she thought.

"Look there still here"Proudly saying,Haeyoon smirked to Sunoo who's expression slowly turned onto giggling making Her glanced at where she was pointing at seeing nothing but air. Not even a car parked at the corner that was similar to Jay's car bur pure air.