12;

"Don't ever make the same mistake again,or else I don't know what to do with you anymore Limsu"I nodded at her words while i continue to pack my things for the trip Tomorrow to Seoul.

For god sake i hate my job already,Not only this is some kind of weird ass mission,Like secret agents you see on television but more of a brutal way and im Scared for ma life!.

"Why did i sign up for this job again?,"i asked my roommate, frowning both ny eyebrows up as she shook her head in disbelief.

"You see Haeyo- i mean Limsu,This is what im worried about you. Where you start to question things yourself and have no answer to solve it,Do i have to be the one always telling you what decision you make when its your rightful,own,self decision?."She told softly,As i lowered my head when her words snap at me.

Ofcoures it's mine,But im full of curiosity and it drives me insane when im in a situation like this.

"I'm sorry okaayy,It- its just that its not what i expected especially when Jake,Sim Jaeyun is my co-worker there"i let out a deep sigh covering my face with my palm as i threw myself to our bed.

Back then,i knew he was someone really sweet,.
____________________________

"Heyaaa!,want to go eat streets foods with me??"He popped next to me making me startled at his sudden appearance.

"Jake!,hayss you already know my answer to that"I smirked playfully,and quickly held his wrist and dragged him near wear i smelled a delicious tteobokki.

He giggled at my sudden excitement and let me dragged him,where he started smelling the same thing that made both of our eyes filled with pure
thrill ness.

"Come on,I think they have a new flavor!!!"i jumped up and down at the scent,While he did the same.

We were soon later calmed down by the owner and told us he will get it ready just for us to calm down,making us feel embarrassed and sat down at our seats,.

"It's your fault!"Jake whispered scream at me, Slightly kicking my seat making me glare at him sharply.

"Says the one who kept squealing at my ears!"He kept shut,and faced his back at me.

My face grew a frown,but soon after i laughed at his silly ness that made me burst out from my serious face.

"Seriously Jake you can stop facing your back at me,come onn"After being confused by him digging something,He faced me slowly and...

He held a stick that he found somewhere near him,and hold it close to my face and pretend to do Arnis with it.

"Herex3 hold this other stick,wachaaa!wooyaaa!"i was speechless at this child playing star ward with me.

But soon i gave in and did the same thing, matching the energy and both of us ignoring people's weird stares.

But soon after we both paused when.

"Hiyaaaaa!!,Wochaaaa-"

*CRACK*

"What the heck!,it borkeee~"he whined i couldn't stop myself from laughing like a maniac after the sudden incident where he was now pouting.

"Deserve!"

"Yahh,its your fault you know that the stick is soft and it's the end of its life why did you hit mine so hard!!"

"Blame it to your self"

"Your not getting mint chocolate ice cream later then"Jake teased,While je crossed his arms and let's her face turned into a pouting one.