15;Drawing

"Please get them ready for me,And bring Heayoon with you"Jake blinked his eyes at real confusion after hearing Mr.Lim's words.

"Im counting on you Jake,and plus we got a special guest coming this Friday"A deep sigh was heard through the phone.

"Sure,I'll let Heeseung know about it so he could help me"Mr.Lim hummed and later on hanged up the phone.

Jake heavily sighed as he sat down outside his house.

"Guess i'm no longer going. Welp i'll be sleeping first and later the afternoon we are gonna start the various searching"

....

(The Search!)

"Haeyoon!,Haeyoon! Come with me Quik!"Jake was running,sprinting towards Haeyoon who widen her eyes in seeing Jake this rushed,making her held her palm up signaling him to stop..

"Firstly,calm down and breath there is nothing to rush,Second i need to go to school and prepare Jimyoon and third where are we going anyway"Haeyoon said. Rolling her eyes out from tiredness as she flopped on the couch.

"Well as i was told to do,you need to-"
"Jimyoon let's get going,and not waste anymore tine Little boy"Haeyoon interrupted immediately, not listening a single bit to any of Jake's sentence making him puffed his cheeks..

"Yes yessuu I'm here!,And i packed my own lunch!!"The little boy came running towards the two of them holding his little lunch box that he prepared and an organized bag,While Haeyoon pinched his cheeks softly "That is very good,im sure your mom and dad are gonna be happy that you are responsible"

Jake who was still silent at the corner,Stood impatiently as if he was holding his pee in but was just in a rush of trying to get Haeyoon's attention to talk,When it was not clearly the right timing at all..

The two walked ahead like there was no one behind them,literally Jake chasing them from behind looking like a stressed dog..

"Haeyoon!,H-Hey wait for meeee AHHH!"..

"Screw you rock!,Now i have to walk with a heavy burden of my back"

Haeyoon's POV;

I sat down in class quietly as i took my bag off and waited for Jay to be able come sit next to me,Yeah right i didn't even saw a glimpse of him today but last night i knew he went to somewhere after our talk,And im kinda... worried.

"Please be seated to your destined seat and we will start class shall we?"Our teacher entered within cutting my thoughts,As i looked close towards the window next to me still hoping he would come and was just late..

"Dang it,where is he even?"after taking a few breaths,I raised my hand without hesitation and immediately caught our professors attention.

"Excuse me sir!,May i ask where is Jay? He seemed really late today"i asked filled with curiosity and at the same time hoping for an answer that can keep me in place of thinking too much..

"Oh sorry i didn't got to tell you guys earlier,i must've forgot but. Jay today is absent,his father excused him for some reasons"I raised my brow while listening to his words..

How would Mr.lim excuse Jay when he is in Paris and as Jay told me last night he was busy since they have gotten really lucky with the sales..

"Thank you sir,You can now continue"i replied with a smile and started taking notes,turning silent once again..

Something's off..

"H-hey Haeyoon?,Haeyoon? Wake up class is over"I opened my eyes at the sudden of an unfamiliar male voice,Only for me to see such an angelic face..

"How do i say this nicely but...i didn't thought you would wake up cause of how you really stayed still at you position for about hours of chemistry,..Sleeping"
i chuckled at kind words,and awkwardly smiled.

"Hahaha sorry for wasting you time about waking me up, even i,myself didn't realized i just slept.in.class."I spoke continuing to try and fix my hair when i suddenly paused when his hand slid towards fixing it for me. And my soul left my body..

"No worries,.. I'm Minseo by the way"he extended his hands towards me ,as i was still frozen at my spot and slowly,gently shake his hand with mine's..

"I-m....Haeyoon"I heard him let out a loud laugh when he realized i was Stuttering out of the blue..

"Wanna come with me,Im also gonna walk out the classroom"Minseo Told,i stood from my seat and got my bag packed up.

"Sure!,Why not!"..

As we were walking around the hallway to go ahead and get Jimyoon picked up,we were talking around as i grew an interest of getting to know more about Minseo,He seemed like a really nice guy surprisingly.

"So,What section are you on? I have never actually notice you..well have i?"I questioned to myself as he let out a laugh..

"I literally Just woke you up earlier and even updated you how Chemistry class was awfully boring."Then the realization hit.

"Oh my mad,i feel like I'm still asleep"I faced palm and once again heard his laugh.

Then we got to Pick up Jimyoon,and watched all of the elementary students ran out from you know so called class,When actually it's the start of burn out and experiencing happy memories not until you reach during senior year as well as college and particularly invading their minds with work,researches,depressing p.e or what they call so fun..

A/n; did i went over bored with it?,....Nahh unless it's the truths!

"Noona!,I had fun we got to do drawings of our loved ones and i got 10/10!"He came running towards us and hugged my legs after Jumping up and down.

"That's wonderful!,May i see your drawing i bet it's fantastic!"He held the drawing towards me as i took it with such curiosity.

And it made me feel teary..

"You are also a part of our Family Noona,Don't ever forget that! I wab yo!"