Chapter one

Lias picture ^^^^^
  "Hey let's walk home together." Jack said as we started walking out of the school building beside each other.
"Sure." I nodded.
We've been dating for two years now and I still love him as much as I did the first time I met him.
"Lia? Ya okay?" He asked me, concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine why?"
"Nothing you're just quiet." He said.
"Oh I'm just thinking." I stated.
"Oh cool. Well we're here," he opened the door for me which made me giggle. "madam" he said in the most sophisticated manner he could do.
"Wait my dads not here." He's always here when I get home from school.
"Maybe he's working late or went to the store." Jack tried reassuring me.
"Yeah we are running low on bread and milk." I sighed. He forgot to leave a note. Oh well maybe he was running late.
"Do you want to watch movies until he gets back?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "Hey, he's alright." He lifted my chin so I could look him in the eyes. He pecked my lips which made me smile.
"I love you."
"I love you too, Lia." He smiled back.
Then, there was a phone call on the house phone.
"I'll get it. Be right back."
Jacks POV
When she left the room, I decided to look for a movie.
"Wait what? Are you serious?" I heard coming from the kitchen. I couldn't tell if she was happy or angry so I kept rummaging through the movies until I found my favorite one. Aladdin.
I walked into the kitchen and showed her the movie. "I picked out the-" she was in tears. Immediately, I hugged her and rubbed circles on her back. "What's wrong, Lia?"
"We have to go to the hospital. My dad got in a car accident."