Chapter 9

"Hey guys, its Lia. Its been so long since I've talked to you guys and I'm so sorry. A lot of stuff went down in the past year and a half. So, I'm going to start this from the beginning. A lot of you guys know that when I was nine, my mom passed away. Now what none of you guys know is a tear and a half ago, my dad passed away. That made me an orphan. But, my dad wasn't biologically related to me, so I ended up living with my biological dad. I don't call him my dad, I call him Jim, because that's his name. Jim happens to live in Washington state and that meant I had to move from Wisconsin to Washington. That also meant I was going to be away from all of my friends. About a month or two later, me and Jack called it off. Not because we got into a fight or anything, but because of two reasons, I realized I couldn't have a boyfriend in the state I was in. I was very depressed and I couldn't think positive or anything. The second reason was long distance relationships didn't work for us. We still talk though. We actually talked today and I realized how much I missed everything. I realized how unhappy I've been for this long. So, I decided to tell you guys something. I'm going to finish the rest of digitour with the guys and I'm going to start posting regularly. I might get my social media back. I'm not sure, but yeah. I hope you guys understand this because I really do love you guys with all my heart. Bye guys." I turned off the camera and didn't bother to edit it, instead, I just connected it to my laptop and uploaded it.