Chapter 2

Lias POV
When we got to the hospital, I ran to the desk. "Im looking for Allen Sanders." I said to the lady.
"He's in room 273 but only family is allowed in the room." She gestured towards Jack.
"It's okay. Go I'll be here waiting." Jack said to me. I reluctantly ran to his room.
"Daddy?" I asked in full tears running down my face.
"I'm really sorry for your loss. Your father has perished." The doctor said with tears in his eyes that he blinked away.
"He was perfectly fine this morning." I said to him. "This can't be happening. Please tell me your lying."
"I can't do that. I really am sorry."
"He's all I have left. I'm an orphan now." The doctor hugged me slightly. Jacks POV
While in the waiting room in tears, I was worried. Shes been down there for a long time. Then, I got a call and with out checking to see who it is, I answered.
"Jack.." I heard her fragile voice break. I shot up from my seat.
"Its okay come back down here." I said to her as gentle as I could. I heard her whisper something into the phone before she hung up. He's dead. That guy was like a father to me. And he was her father.
I saw her running down the stairs. When she got to the bottom, we made eye contact which made her cry more.
"Jack, he's gone. I didn't get to say goodbye." She kept repeating as I held her in my arms and whispered comforting things to her.
"I love you so much jack don't leave me. Please." She said to me.
"I promise you I won't. I love you, too Lia."