Chapter 10

I went downstairs to get a drink of water and I heard faint talking so I made sure to be silent.
"What's my favorite song?" I heard faintly coming from a voice that sounded like Jack's.
"Car radio." I heard from a voice that sounded like mine.
I looked into the living room to see Jim facing away on the computer. On the screen was me and Jack in one of our old YouTube videos titled girlfriend tag. I smiled slightly and walked over to him.
"Can I show you my favorite one?" I asked him once I sat next to him.
"Sure." He said, giving me the laptop to type on.
I typed in 'best friend tag with all my besties' and clicked the first one that came up.
"Hey guys its me, Lia and I'm with all of my best friends. This is Luke, Jack, Mikey, Chris, Alexis, Christian, and Kirby." I saw myself say into the camera. Basically, the entire video, we didn't get to do the best friend tag because we were messing around, but its okay I had a lot of fun making that video.
"How'd you meet those guys? From school?" He asked when the video was over.
"Well I met jack from school. Luke and Chris live in Wisconsin too, but I met them through the internet. Alexis, Christian, Mikey, and Kirby I met through the internet too." I explained to Jim. He clicked on Jacks videos and started deciding which one to watch. He looked at me as if to say 'I don't know. Help me.' I shook my head and grabbed the laptop.
I typed in the search bar justamisfit and up came another one of my best friends channel. Matt. Aka the best YouTuber in the entire universe. I clicked on my favorite video of his which was titled 'YouTube is dead' and slid it over towards Jim so he could see.
"That doesn't look like Jack." He stated.
"It isn't but just watch it."