Chapter 21

So I'm going to skip to a few weeks later to speed up the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I woke up from a text on my phone and immediately went to go text back to tell them that I was sleeping.
Private number: Hey Lia, it's Bridget. I got your number from Jim's phone and I was just checking in to make sure everything is going well. I don't know where you are right now so I'm sorry if it's too late or early for a text from me. Text me when you can.
I smiled slightly at her text, because she didn't walk out on me like Jim. She didn't even know about me and yet she still puts in the effort to talk to me. I texted her back:
Me: Hey Bridget. Everything's going great here actually! I never realized how much I'd miss my best friends until I got them back :) oh and its not too early or late, I'm actually supposed to get up anyways so thanks haha
Bridget: That's great! I can't wait to talk to them a little more when its not chaotic and seven in the morning :) What are you guys doing today?
Me: Well we are going to the beach for a while then setting up at around 3-4 and after that, we're doing the meet and greet at 5. Then, we're doing our event from 7-11 and after that, we're either going to bed or just watching movies until we fall asleep. What about you?
Bridget: Probably just some errands. Man, I miss being a teenager. I have to go right now so I'll text you later. Bye :)
I texted her saying bye and got up to change. I didn't bother showering because I knew that I'd end up swimming one way or another. I quickly changed into a coral strapless bikini top and black and coral printed bottoms. Over it, I put on some light colored shorts and a white crop top with the lyrics to car radio by twenty one pilots on it. I furrowed my eyebrows because I couldn't really remember where I got it from, but shrugged it off.
I brushed through my hair and left it how it was. Sliding into my favorite flip flops, I unplugged my phone and walked out of the room.
"Nice shirt!" I heard jack say as I was walking up to him.
"Thanks." I smiled, remembering how much he loved this song.
"I guess now I know you like it. Before I thought you were only wearing it for me." He chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "You don't remember? I gave you that shirt for your birthday."
"Oh I'm sorry I forgot!" I laughed and so did he.
-----------------------------------------------------------
After we left the beach and all showered, Kirby, Alexis, and I decided to get ready together. Since I'm about the same height as Kirby, we each picked out an outfit from our wardrobe and switched them. As for Alexis, both Kirby and I picked out her outfit. We all did our makeup in front of the wide vanity in the hotel bathroom. Before leaving we each looked at each other's outfits and sighed with satisfaction. Kirby was wearing a white muscle tee that had a black infinity sign on it with denim shorts and gray vans. Alexis was wearing a black and white baseball tee with denim shorts as well and white high top converses. I was wearing a gray muscle tee with a picture of the 'nothings personal' all time low album cover with light wash denim shorts and black converses. We nodded in agreement and walked out.