Chapter 8

"Thanks, Jack. I had fun." I said as we were in front of my front door.
"Ehh its whatever." He laughed. I hugged him tight again.
"When are you leaving?" I asked sad.
"Tomorrow morning." I swear my heart just dropped.
"Oh."
"But you can come with us. I'd have to ask the guys, like Luke, Mikey, Christian, and Chris, but I'm sure they'll accept you." He giggled slightly.
"Sure! Yes! Do you know how long its been since I've done this? I missed it so much!" I yelled and hugged him tighter.
Then the door opened. "Lia, its time to come inside." Jim said eyeing jack like he was some sort of player.
I sighed heavily. "Bye Jack. See you tomorrow." I hugged him once more before going in the house.
"Tomorrow? You're not seeing him tomorrow. I won't allow it." Jim said when jack left and he closed the door.
"Actually, yeah I am and I'm going to be gone for a month or two." I said walking to my 'room'.
"No you're not. He's trouble. Why would I let you be alone with him for a month or two?"
I turned around and looked him in the eye.
"Do you know how long its been since I've been able to call myself happy? About a year and a half. Before I came here, I made YouTube videos. And I was pretty popular. I made videos every week and every week, more people started watching me. Do you know how about how many people watched those videos? 300,000. 300,000 people Jim. That many people understood me. They didn't care that I was different or weird, because they understood. You took me away from 300,000 people. That 'guy' that you saw me hugging today? That guy was Jack. He was my boyfriend way before those 300,000 people knew who I was. He was my friend since we were 8 years old. The best part about going? We won't be alone, we'll be surrounded by those 300,000 people everyday and so many more. And I'm not going to just be with him. I'm going to be with my best friends. So yes, I am going. I don't care what you say, because no matter how bad you think this is for me, this will make me so much happier. I get to be myself again. I'm going and there's nothing you can do about it. Goodnight." When I was done with my lecture, I went to my room and started packing my suitcase. When I was done, I found my camera. I set it up on the tripod like I remembered doing every week and turned it on.
"Hey guys, it's Lia."