Chapter 18

Lias POV
I woke up the next morning in a hotel room and looked over to the bed next to me to find Alexis not in it, but instead it was made neatly. I looked at my phone for the time and it read 12:45. I groaned and got up.
"Oh good you're finally awake! Guys she's awake!" Alexis shouted when she came back into the room.
"We're going to check out this city and you're coming with. Be ready in a half hour." She said putting on makeup in the mirror.
"Okay." I showered the night before so I didn't need to again. I picked out some light wash jeans and a muscle tee that said 'stay weird.' Upside down and gray converses and put them on in the bathroom. When I got out, Alexis was done with her makeup so I grabbed my makeup bag and put some concealer under my eyes and set it with some powder. Next, I lined my eyes with eyeliner and put mascara on.
"Alexis do you know where my ChapStick is?" I said panicking. If I go one day without ChapStick, my mouth dries up like a prune.
"Yeah on your nightstand." She replied digging for something in her suitcase.
"Thanks." I said getting it and putting it on. I went back to the mirror and out my hair in a messy ponytail. When finished with my look, I nodded in the mirror and walked towards Alexis.
"What time is it?" I asked her. She tossed me my phone and I read the time: 1:00. I nodded and went downstairs with her to get breakfast that the hotel served. When I got in the room, I noticed Luke and Chris in the corner sitting quietly, eating. I shrugged and grabbed a plate. I put 2 donuts on it and grabbed a cup and put coffee in it. I sat down between Luke and Chris and started eating.
"Good afternoon to you too, lia." Luke laughed at my appetite. I rolled my eyes and continued eating.
"What are you doing?" I heard Chris say.
"She's dipped her donuts in coffee since she was 9." Luke explained.
"But don't you hate coffee?" Chris asked.
"Yeah. Its like how you don't like onions but you like them in your Italian food." I explained to him and Luke nodded as if he knew everything there was to know about me.
"Ready guys?" I turned to see Alexis with all the other guys. She sat with Mikey, Jack, and Nolan. We nodded and walked out with them. Jack noticed me and started walking slower so we'd walk next to each other.
"Hey." He stated.
"Hey Jacky." I giggled at his hated nickname.
"Do you know where we're going?" He asked.
"Nope. I just woke up." I shrugged and so did he.
He stared at me but kept walking.
"You okay?" I asked him.
"Yeah its just-- never mind." He shook his head and looked at his feet.
"What is it?" I asked him concerned.
"Nothing." He said still looking at his shoes. I stopped him and stood in front of him.
"You know me. You know I can get you to tell me what's wrong. Just tell me." I said to him. He sighed softly.
"Sometimes I want to just kiss you like I used to. I miss being able to hold you whenever I wanted. But I can't do that. Because we're not dating anymore. And I miss that so much more than you'd ever think." I didn't reply so he reluctantly looked into my eyes.
"I miss that too." I whispered. He smiled and looked down at my lips. Suddenly, I felt his lips crash onto mine and I didn't do anything to stop it. I didn't want it to end, but it did.
"I love you so much, Lia. Will you go out with me? Again?" He asked me not looking away from my eyes.
"I love you too. Yes I will, Jack." I hugged him tight.
"Do you think they've noticed the fact that we're gone?" Jack asked.
"Probably. We should get going." I giggled. When we turned to keep walking, we found that they were all staring at us with their phones in their hands.
"Yasss!! Lack is back!! Tweet it all of you!" Alexis screamed. They all typed things in their phones with huge grins on their faces and I looked at jack who's cheeks went red. I didn't call him out because I knew mine were too. Minutes later, I got a million notifications and so did jack. I looked at my phone to see tweets:
'She can't just leave then come back like everythings okay.'
'Yaaassss I ship it!!'
'#otp fr tho'
'Relationship goals tho'
I looked at the picture Luke tweeted. I was on my tippy toes kissing jack with my arms around his neck and his arms were around my waist. I looked at our lips and we were both smiling. Thank god for this trip.