🌸 + 🌸 = 🌹

—1.2
SEUNGHUN HATED love at first sight. That was the second reason he'd been in the worst state of his life.

But he would be lying if he said his heart didn't flutter at the crooked smile that Byounggon gave him.

"Seunghun. Kim Seunghun." Seunghun grabbed Byounggon's hand, getting pulled up instantly. The latter had his book as well.

"Thanks."

Byounggon smiled again. "No problem. You're in my chem and comp sci classes, right?"

"I guess you're right," Seunghun hummed.

The two began walking side by side. Seunghun was in awe.

He hasn't even mentioned my disease... unless he doesn't know about it.

No, that's impossible.

"Seunghun?"

"Huh?"

"You looked deep in thought."

"Oh yeah. I was thinking." Seunghun pressed his lips together in a firm line.

Byounggon nodded. "What were you thinking about?"

Seunghun bit his lip. What, should he lie and say that he definitely wasn't thinking about how he could die at any given moment?

"Just thinking."

Seunghun hated making situations awkward, but he had no choice.

Byounggon didn't know it, but he would have to be more careful with lies and the truth around Seunghun.

Because Seunghun was IN LOVE.

f l o w e r l o g
🌹🖋
r o s e
— This flower is common. Seunghun gets these most frequently when lied to.