🥀🥀🥀

—0.3
WHEN YONGHEE had heard from the doctors that Seunghun's surgery was sucessful, he didn't hesitate in organising a time when he, Byounggon, Jinyoung, and Hyunsuk could visit. It wasn't too difficult, as the others were willing to drop everything just to make sure that Seunghun was okay.

The moment they walked into the hospital room, they were greeted by Seunghun's smile.

"Hyung!" Yonghee cried, immediately running in for a hug.

Seunghun definitely looked different now. For one, he was wearing a neck brace. He also seemed to be able to move his throat more freely.

"I'm going to be alright now," he said. "I only have to wear the brace for a few days, but it's going to take me around a month to recover enough to go back to school."

Byounggon was next to greet Seunghun, pressing a kiss to his lips. "I'm sorry."

"Trust me, it wasn't your fault."

"But I lied–"

"And I think you're wrong." Seunghun pressed his finger to Byounggon's lips, silencing him. "It wasn't you."

It was stunning for the latter. Here he was, completely sure that Seunghun would hate him the moment he stepped into the hospital room, but he was indifferent.

It seemed he sensed Byounggon's slight discomfort. "Look, I'm still here. And even if I wasn't, I still wouldn't blame you for anything."

He pulled the older back into another kiss, which was when Jinyoung cleared his throat. "Okay, y'all are cute, but Hyunsuk and I are also here."

"Ha," Seunghun merely replied before pulling his best friend into a hug. Once he'd done that, he gave a similar one to Hyunsuk. "Now that we've all established that I'm not going to die, could you give me and Byounggon a moment?"

The other three in the room shared a look, but exited nonetheless. Once they were alone, Seunghun sighed in relief.

"Gonnie, there's something I should say at this point."

Byounggon took a seat at the edge of the hospital bed, inviting the younger to say more.

"I'm not scared anymore."

That was all he said for a moment, not knowing how to word what he wanted to say next. "Byounggon, I want you to be my boyfriend. Officially."

The older seemed to start loading, cogs turning in his head. He wasn't going to ask if Seunghun was sure anymore– he'd trusted Byounggon with his life, after all.

He settled on one word, holding onto the younger's HAND.

"YES."