🌷 + 🌷 = 🌺

—2.0
"YOU GUYS are dating?!"

"Not so loud, babe." Hyunsuk covered Jinyoung mouth with his hand, barely even flinching. "Let Seunghun explain."

Seunghun hummed. "Thank you. We... aren't really dating yet, but we're just trying it out. Like, we've kissed a few times already, but we aren't trying to make it look like a relationship."

"So you're dating in secret, thanks to Yonghee," Jinyoung muttered, finally freeing himself from Hyunsuk.

"Yonghee didn't do much!" Seunghun said, blushing as he remembered his awkward confession (if you could even call it that). "And we're agreeing to just stay as friends for now."

"The man told you he's love with you, Seunghun," Hyunsuk deadpanned.

The older wasn't able to get in a word before he felt a presence beside him, feeling a touch he recognized enough to make him smile.

"Hey, guys." Byounggon sat crisscrossed on the grass.

Seunghun took note of the fact that there was nobody around them, especially since they were outside. He took this as an opportunity to give his "friend" a kiss on the cheek.

Jinyoung rubbed his temples after seeing this. "You people are so gay." He took this as a chance to kiss Hyunsuk on the lips.

Byounggon glanced at the couple, who'd delved into their own world. "The honeymoon phase, huh?"

"Who said we weren't guilty either?" Seunghun smiled, placing his head on the older's shoulder.

Byounggon turned to face the younger, lifting up his chin to place a soft kiss on his lips. Seunghun, while not expecting it, kissed back.

He noticed how, while their kisses were short, they were passionate and showed the feelings that they were pouring into each other. In fact, he was thinking about if things would change if they officially started dating.

Maybe he would make it official.

{❀}

It was after school that same day when things changed. Byounggon and Seunghun were planning to hang out at the former's house, meaning they were leaving together.

"Kim Seunghun!" A booming voice was heard from down the hall, one that Seunghun was all too familiar with.

He turned to see none other than Hangyeol, who had Hyeon and a few of his other minions next to him. "No, Hangyeol, confrontation is really not the best idea—"

"Shut it."

Byounggon turned around as well. "What do you even want from him?"

"Aw, look at that." Hangyeol nearly shoved Byounggon out of the way in order to get to Seunghun. "Your little boyfriend is here to save you."

Seunghun felt his heart drop. Hyeon had to have told him. There was no way this was happening. There was no way—

"Cat's got your tongue? You can even defend yourself, huh? Wouldn't that be lying?"

"I don't care about lying to myself." His defense was weak.

Hyeon was panicking. "Don't—"

"Hyeon, shut the fuck up!" Hangyeol spat. "Admit it! You're just a little fa—"

"Hangyeol, don't."

It hit Seunghun. Hyeon actually hadn't told Hangyeol anything. That feeling he had that someone was watching them while they confessed to each other was right.

"Look at him! He's not even denying it! Not like he wouldn't be able to..."

"I..." Seunghun face was flushed, but not with embarrassment. "I'm not!"

"Save it, flower power. I literally have a picture of you kissing..." he looked at Byounggon. "Him. So, how do you feel about your little rep?"

Seunghun could only open and close his mouth. Byounggon jumped to his defence. "You're a fucking asshole."

"Like I said, your boyfriend has to defend you. You're a gay little bitch, admit it!"

"I'm not— I can prove it!" What was Seunghun even saying? He'd just have to live through the rest of his high school experience getting laughed at for merely existing.

Hangyeol sneered. "Go ahead."

The room went silent.

Byounggon couldn't stand it anymore. "Fine. I'll prove it." He spun on his heels, facing Seunghun. "Kim Seunghun, I am not in love with you."

And Seunghun felt his throat begin TO CLOSE.

f l o w e r l o g
🌺 🖋
h i b i s c u s
— This flower is rare. Despite it's happy meaning, Seunghun gets these when lied to by family or someone he trusts.

***

i told you we wouldn't be happy forever