🌹 + 🌸

—1.3
SEUNGHUN WAS definitely not going to be paying attention in Chemistry or Computer Science anymore.

He admitted that he was falling for the strange suitcase boy with the kind smile. The boy he'd unmistakably crashed into in the hall.

"Kim Seunghun, down to earth!"

"Huh?" The aforementioned boy looked at his best friend, Bae Jinyoung.

The younger boy sighed. "We're doing a lab. You really aren't paying attention today, are you?"

"Not really." Seunghun's eyes glanced at Byounggon, who was across the room.

Jinyoung followed his gaze. "Lee Byounggon?"

Jinyoung and Yonghee were the only people Seunghun had told that he was gay. In return, Jinyoung told Seunghun that he'd been hiding an entire boyfriend from him.

Another thing that Jinyoung hid from Seunghun was that he knew practically everything about everyone. Just say a name and he'll tell you.

As they moved to their lab station and prepped themselves, Jinyoung began doing just that. "He's 18, like you. Super sweet. Uses a suitcase as a backpack. Likes music. Allergic to flowers. He's pan."

"Woah, woah, woah." Seunghun slammed his hands down on the desk, gaining a few stares. "One, he's practically allergic to me. Two, did you just call him a frying pan?"

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "One, I know and it's not my issue. Two, I meant pansexual."

"Oh."

Silence ensued from the duo before Seunghun broke it.

"How do you even know all this about everyone?"

The younger shrugged. "All I can say is that I've been making Hyunsuk learn."

"Speaking of Hyunsuk, you told me I'd get to meet him today." Seunghun nudged the now red boy. "Also, what do you say when people ask about me?"

"You'll meet Hyunsuk at lunch." Jinyoung tamed his blush. "Anyways, it's just Kim Seunghun. 18. Straight. My best friend. Likes flowers."

"Likes?"

"At least I said straight."

"Actually shut up."

"No."

"How about we agreed to disagree?"

"Agreed."

"Great, let's do our fucking LAB NOW."