💐 ғ ɪ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ᴘ ᴇ ᴛ ᴀ ʟ 💐

—3.0
"CONGRATULATIONS TO this year's graduating class!"

The moment the principal finished his speech, Seunghun stood up and started navigating towards Byounggon's section. The older met eyes with him, opening his arms for a hug.

"I'm so glad I lived to see this day."

Byounggon hummed, feeling the younger's arms wrapping around his body tighter. "So am I." Over Seunghun's shoulder, he could see Jinyoung and Hyunsuk finally joining together (they were alphabetically seated), sharing a small kiss.

Seunghun pulled away from the hug, gasping a little as the older pulled him into a kiss.

It wasn't too long lived, as Hyeon had appeared. "Well, here we are. Um, Seunghun, I do have something I need to tell you."

"Hm?" He turned towards him, eyes wide. The younger's mouth opened, but he was cut off by a yell of "Hyeon!"

The voice was easily recognizable, but Seunghun felt slightly offended that Yonghee did not immediately jump to his name. Speaking of jumping, Yonghee (who was running at full speed towards the small group) leaped into Hyeon's arms, kissing him flat-out on the lips.

"Hey S– holy fuck." That voice was Hyunsuk's, which meant that he and Hyunsuk had arrived and seen the scene.

"I... I'm guessing that's what you needed to tell me." Seunghun squeezed his eyes shut. "That also explained that one time that Yonghee came back late."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "Don't remind me."

Yonghee and Hyeon finally pulled away from each other, faces complete red as they registered what they had done. The younger dropped from the older's arms, now attaching himself to Seunghun in a brief hug. "Good job, hyung."

"Eh, I'll take it," the older replied as Yonghee shifted to Byounggon, then the others. Seunghun turned to his boyfriend. "We should probably go find our parents."

The two went ahead of the rest of their friends, making their way across the vast field. Their long gowns sweeped the grass, blowing gently in the wind.

"Now what?" Seunghun whispered, barely audible.

Byounggon turned towards him, smiling. "Well, you know we gotta keep this thing alive. And you should know that I'll drop dead before I ever find a better thing."

It was silent for a few more seconds. "Was that a KYLE reference?"

"Of course it was."

The younger chuckled, yelping a bit as he found his white sneakers (probably not the best choice) no longer on the ground. "Shit– Byounggon!"

The older just smiled brighter, making sure that he had Seunghun in a secure bridal style hold before he spun him around.

The two just spun around like that, giggling until Seunghun spoke up. "I'm going to get dizzy if you keep doing this."

"Alright, let's actually go find our parents." Surprisingly, Byounggon didn't put him down, instead walking towards the seating area once again.

If you had told Seunghun at the beginning of the year that he'd nearly die, confront Hangyeol, and find himself a boyfriend, he'd only believe the first. But he was proud of himself. He'd come out a stronger person, and he was happy.

He knew Byounggon wouldn't leave him.

"Gon?"

"Hm?"

"What's going to happen now? Like... in our future?"

He heard the older hummed, pondering.

"I don't know, but I won't let YOU DOWN."

***

WEE WOO WEE WOO HYEON IS SEVENTEEN HIS BIRTHDAY IS IN JULY AND EVEN THEN I THINK YONGHEE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SEVENTEEN NOW IDK BIRTHDAYS ARE ODD

alright i love this book i'm sad that it's over but i'm gonna try to not cry

_world reference at the end :)