🌺 + 🌸

—2.1
SEUNGHUN WASN'T a fan of the stares he received when he arrived back at school. He'd just have to live with it, wouldn't he? He'd have to live with his disease, of course. He'd have to live with the scar that was across his neck, the same length as a finger. He knew this. He was told this.

What nobody had told him that there was a video of this– a video of him possibly taking his last breaths.

The stares felt a bit worse now. Knowing that his face was probably plastered throughtout the minds of the people at his school when he just wanted to move on with his life.

He felt a hand grasp his, turning to see Byounggon give him a soft smile. Right. He could do this. He had four people on his side.

"Oh, right, I have something to give you."

Seunghun followed his boyfriend to his locker. Byounggon opened it, fishing out something from the top shelf. He turned back to the younger, who let out a surprised gasp.

"Because of the whole... well, video thing, Jinyoung and Yonghee pushed the student council to start a fundraiser. So we had a cupcake sale a few days ago, and I wanted to give you one."

Seunghun smiled, giving Byounggon a kiss on the cheek before receiving the cupcake. It seemed to be vanilla, individually wrapped because it was one of those fancy ones. He was about to head off to his own locker to put it away when he remembered what had been decorating it before the incident.

The older seemed to notice this worry. "C'mon, let's head to YOUR LOCKER."

***

happy fix week! i'm byounggon biased for anyone who didn't know (IM A GONISAUR :DDD)