🌺 + 🌷

—2.5
THE GROUP of four had split up soon after, Jinyoung and Hyunsuk going one way and Seunghun and Byounggon going in the others.

"So," the younger asked, "where are we headed?"

Byounggon had a small smile on his face, fishing out keys from his pocket. "It's a special place my dad showed me, though I think it's too early for it to be just as beautiful as it can be. My dad also let me borrow his truck, so that's nice."

The two piled into the vehicle. Seunghun watched the scenery around, which shifted to area that he didn't know.

After a few more minutes, Byounggon put the car in park. "We're here."

The couple got out of the car, Seunghun letting out a small gasp as they saw where they were. It was a hill that was just outside the town. The hill overlooked the area, serving a beautiful view. "Wow, it's..."

"It gets better at night," his boyfriend replied, opening the tailgate of the truck. "Come here and take a seat."

The younger followed, laying on his back and looking up at the clouds drifting by. "This place is calm."

"I thought you'd like it." Byounggon laid beside him. "Especially after you were stressing over finals. Clear your mind."

Seunghun rubbed his face. "Oh my god, finals. I definitely didn't sleep enough after those."

"Well then." The older pulled out a pillow from the corner. "Sleep."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead."

Grabbing the pillow, Seunghun let out an amused chuckle. "Well then, 'night', Byounggon."

"'Night', Seunghun."

{❀}

Seunghun rubbed his eyes. It was dark outside, but the moon was full. He rolled over onto his back, looking up at the stars shining down. "God, they're pretty."

"Not as pretty as you." He heard a voice. "I'm sorry, I had to. But yes, the stars are beautiful in this spot."

Seunghun turned his head to Byounggon, whose face was illuminated by the moonlight. "I can see why you wanted to bring me here. But what time is it?"

"...11-ish?" The older shrugged. "I fell asleep too. We should get going."

"Wait." The younger pulled the boy back down. Byounggon stared back at him, and Seunghun couldn't help but lean in to capture his lips in a kiss.

They let their lips move against each other, forgetting that they should probably get moving. It was just them, under the watch of the stars and moon, together.

"Okay," Seunghun said, pulling away. "Let's go."

{❀}

"Kim Seunghun, you have no idea how worried I–" Seunghun's mother turned the corner, immediately changing her agressive tone to a loving one when she saw who was behind her son. "Oh, Byounggon. How are you? How are your parents? Where did you go?"

Seunghun huffed. "I told you she loves you."

"I guess you're right." Byounggon replied, turning back to the older woman. "I'm fine, my parents are too. And we had a picnic with Jinyoung and Hyunsuk, then went stargazing. Sort of."

"He makes the best sandwiches. I think. I only got to have one before Hyunsuk ate them all."

The mother chuckled. "Alright, it's getting late. You should get going." She started making her way up the stairs.

Seunghun moved to follow her, but Byounggon tugged on his sleeve. "Hm?"

"Love you."

God, that didn't fail to make butterflies swarm in his stomach. "Love you too."

And he was able to retreat up the stairs without worrying about a SINGLE FLOWER.

***

okay i know that chapter count looking mad depressing for me to fix their kisses bUT next chapter there's a lot of kissing and it's not just from gonhun and yoonbae if you're getting what i'm saying hhhh