Chapter 18:

Recap:

Skylar green is a super famous model, she and her 2 friends decided to try a regular high school life, away from the limelight. So they decided to go on undercover as nerds. But skylar didn't expect to have enemies on the first day of school, Abigail, Samantha, and Lindsay, the school's popular trio and she also didn't expect to see her ex-bestfriend/ex-boyfriend, Ashton. Her and ashton bonded again and Have gotten close again, but ashton doesn't know that She was the same person that broke his heart years ago. Ashton fell for Skylar but skylar has a boyfriend, matt, and she loves him very much but Ashton's confession to skylar just made her confused and left her questioningher feelings for Ashton and Matt.

So this is the super summarized one. Just took all the important keypoints. And sorry I suck at recaps.

Ashton's POV (unedited) - this starts after he read his messages

I'm never getting Drunk ever Again! Yeah, right. It's not like you haven't tried that already. As much as I hate to admit it my subconscious is right.. I already tried to stop drinking before and as you can see it's not happening any time soon.

You see Alcohol makes us care less. It gives us the courage to do anything. And in my case it helped me confess my feelings to Skylar, which wasn't good at all.. I was trying to keep it all suppressed, I was holding back because I know that she's not available anymore. And I'm not planning on becoming a homewrecker anytime soon. But unfortunately My drunk self decided to do otherwise.

I'm still in my bed thinking of what to do with the whole 'Skylar Thing' I don't know what else I did because It's all still a blur to me and my Hangover is not helping at all. I mean what if I hooked up with some random person and caught an STD?!, But I woke up on my bed so that's off the list. But What if I called someone last night and Said some random stuf?! I quickly went to check my call log and there it was, I called Skylar last night at exactly 2:54 AM. Now what the Fuck did I say?!

Right now I'm pacing around my room with phone in my hand thinking about the things I could have possibly said to Skylar. What if I told her to fuck off and offended her? Or what if i Told her that I liked her? Or what if I said Super embarassing stuff to her?! Ugh, all this thinking made my hangover a lot more worse.Oh shoot! What if I told her that I- My thoughts were interrupted by a beep. I quickly checked the message and saw

From: Skylar
To: Ashton

We need to talk

8:28 AM

Those 4 words were enough to make my heart stop, well not literally. I mean if you'd take it literally I'll be dead on the spot there. Those four words were like a universal code for, We have a problem, or I'm breaking up with you, but the seond one would be out of the list because, 1. We're not in a relationship, 2.She has a boyfriend and 3. We're not in a relationship.

But still, I'm still nervous as fuck... I mean what if I said something so embarrasing and totally forgot about it. There's nothing more scarier than that thought, Well I mean there's still hillibilies, serial killers, kidnappers, cannibals.. and those are uch scarier but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still scared.

.-.-.-.-.-.

So here I am at starbucks, waiting for Skylar to arrive. Yep. We're doing the talk today. She said she'll be here at 3:30 pm. It's only 3:15. What can I say, I'm a nervous wreck! I'm like this when I'm nervous about something, I know it's supposed to be the ither way around but I gues its my mind's way of wanting to get it over with.

While waiting for sky I decided to play Clash of Clans. It's so addicting! My friends play it as well and we have our own clan. And I can say that It's a powerful clan. I was interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder. I looked up to see who was bothering me. I thought it was Skylar considering we were supposed to meet today. But it was lindsay. One of the school's trio.

"What do you want Lindsay?" I asked, my tone showing no interest at all. "Oh nothing, I saw you there sitting all Alone." She explained. "So I decided to accompany you" she concluded then smiled sweetly at me. "Ummm.. I'm actually waiting for someone" i explained awkwardly. "Aww.." She pouted then grinned widely "I can still accompany you while you're waiting"

"Oh please don't" I mumbled incoherently. "what??" She asked confused. "W-what?? Noth-Nothing" I stuttered. She studied my face completely unconvinced. "You know what? Whatever" she dropped the subject. Thank God!

"Who are you waiting for anyways?" She asked before sipping from her chocolate chip Frappe. "Why do you exist anyways?" I countered leaning back on my chair. I know that's mean but I'm not really fond of her presence. She just glared at me before speaking up. "Why do you have to be such a dick?" I just smirked at her then said "Oh please it's not like you don't love dicks" Her eyes widen at my response. "Fuck you Ashton." She said while pointing her finger at me. "Where?" I looked around "Right here??" I asked sarcastically. "You're so fucking impossible." She muttered then sipped from her frappe once again. "Fucking me is impossible?? I'm pretty sure you know very well how to do that stuff. So it's not." I replied.

She just glared once again. I'm surprised she still hasn't left me yet. I mean I've been insulting her the whole time she's seated here. "Wow, you're still here" I said ehile chuckling a bit. "Of course, I'm not easy to crack you know." She said proudly. "You're not annoyed?? Not one bit?" I asked her. "Nope." She said crossing her arms. "Well maybe a little tinsy winsy bit" she said hastily while making hand motions.

Lindsay stayed for a bit and we talked. Actually talked. Not just insulting each other. Shocking, I know. But she's not bad at all. She's actually fun to talk to. She has a good sense of humor. And shockingly she's not really a bitch like I thought. I guess I don't know her that well. I shouldn't have judged her that easily.

After Lindsay left someone else entered the cafe, draining the color of my face, it wasn't Skylar Parker. I know I didn't eant to see her because we're having 'The talk' but now I wish it was her who walked in that door. But no. It's someone else, it was someone who used to be my everything, someone who used to be my bestfriend, someone who used to have my back all the time, someone who I loved the most. And she's also the one who turned me into who I am right now, a player, and she's also the one who broke my fucking heart. Skylar Green.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HI GUYS!! I'm back!!
But I think I should've updated yesterday? Right?

So here's the update. But i feel like it's boring. I'm sorry for that.
I'm just really having a bad case of 'Writer's Block'. It's not fun at all.

But anyways THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES!!and please Vote and comment

XOXO