Chapter 1:Photoshoots and Salads

Skylar's Pov

"That's a Wrap!!"

Uuuggh Finally The Shoot's done , We've been Shooting for like 5 hours. Now let me introduce myself to you my name is Skylar Green and I'm a model/actress , and I'm only 18, I've been modeling since I was 15 , I was one of the models that got scouted , yup lucky me. I have a brother and he's 22 and he's also an actor. Our Parents are always on business trip so we only see them for like twice a month.

"Sky!" my manager said snapping me out of my trance
"What do you want, Megan?" I asked "Well I was just telling you that you have your appointment for your training tomorrow at 4." she said while reading some messages. "Can I skip that training? , I'm sooo tired,this photoshoot took 5 hours" I asked while giving her the best puppy dog eyes I can pull off "I'm sorry sky but you have to train because you have a fashion show in 2 weeks so have to be on shape" I rolled my eyes at her "Fine." "but can I go now? , The shoot's over now , right?" " yeah you can go now" I Mentally made my happy dance.

On my way home I got stucked on traffic so I checked my twitter and answered some of my Follower's question , they were almost the same , questions like 'How do you stay fit?' 'How long do you train?' 'what's your diet?' , stuff like that. When I got home my brother was there " I'm Hooome!" "Hey Fatty!" Ryder called out from the Kitchen , He always call me fat even though I'm so skinny , the boy needs to get his eye checked.
"I'm not Fat, dumbass" I said while making my way to the kitchen."I know I just like calling you fat" He said while finishing his Burger. "Want some?" He asked me. "No thanks , I'm on a Strict diet.". He rolled his eyes and asked "Does your diet Includes Starving yourself ?" "My dear Brother I am not Starving myself, I'm just Living Healthier than you." I said then eyeing his unhealthy burger. "Whatever" he mumbled under his breath but I still managed to hear it.
I made my way to the fridge and prepared my salad.
I went to the dining room and joined my brother.

We were silently eating our meals until he broke the silence " so what' your plan this year?" "Well I'm Planning to go to school this year." I said honestly. "WHAT?!? Are you Crazy!?! People from school aren't gonna leave you alone for the rest of the school year, you know that right?" he asked , shock written all over his face. "Well I'm going undercover , you know like hannah montana?,I'll just disguise myself as a nerd so they won't recognize me" I tried to convince him "Are you sure? , School's about to start in a 3 weeks" He asked "Yeah it's right after my Fashion show" I declared "Alright , you clearly made up your mind" He's actually right I did Made up my mind and once I make up my mind they can't do anything about it. "Ok then , goodnight Rydie!" He scowled at me at the mention of Rydie because he thinks it's gay.

I took a shower and went to my walk in closet to change to a gray sweatpants and a black sports bra.
After changing I made my way to my bed , I checked my instagram for a while until I drifted off to sleep.

_______________________________

This is my first ever wattpad story so the first few chapter are gonna be boring but it eventually gets better so please continue to read.

If you have any suggestions please tell me