Chapter 8: Instagram Photo

Skylar's POV (unedited)

"Don't Worry you'll be Fine. Nobody saw you rode that car as Skylar Green before." My manager reassured me. Right now I'm talking to my manager about the mess Abigail made. That bitch why'd she have to post that. argh. I know right now you're thinking ' She's overreacting ' . Well I'm not, How am I suppose to stay low if everybody's gonna watch my every move for who knows how long, It may take just a day , a few days , a week , a month. Who knows right?

"Okay okay." I sighed. " Sooo... Do I have any appointments or something" I asked changing the subject, I don't want to talk about the post thingy at this moment. It's putting me under a lot of stress. ugh.

"Yeah you have a photoshoot tomorrow after school and gym trainings on thursday and Friday" She said with papers scratching together on the background.

"Mhmkay. I'll clear my schedule on those days" I said

Megan , my manager, and I talk about a lot of stuff before she had to go and meet up with someone.

I checked the time on my phone it was already 9:00 , wow time flies fast. Megan and I talked for a long time. 

I decided to take a shower just to clear my mind. I don't think ryder's gonna go home early so I can't talk to him and I can't really call him because He's on a date with amber. Don't wanna disturb whatever they're doing right now , now do I?

After a refreshing shower , I finished my homeworks which was easy. Well I'm that great. Yeah I have my moments.

I decided to go to bed because , first of all I have school tomorrow , so yeah that sums up why I'm going to bed this early. I mean it's only 11:00 , yeah I took 30 mins to take a shower and I had to finish my homeworks which was a LOT like really a LOOOOOT! , but It was kinda easy well because I'm great haha.

_*_*_*_*_*_

So I have been laying here for 2 frickin' hours and I still cant sleep. The image of Ashton kissing Abigail was stucked in my head. It's like it was burned to my mind permanently. I don't know why that kept bothering me, Ashton and I broke up 2 years ago. 2 FRICKIN YEARS AGO! I already dated other guys which I might add were HOT guys. What do you expect I'm a model I have high standards. Gosh why do I have to be so conceited at times..

It's already 1 in the morning and I'm still trying to get some sleep. ugh... I super hate detention from now on, If you come to think of it, it was all Ashton's fault because he was the one who got me to detention.

If he didn't have to bother me on class I wouldn't have got detention. And if I didn't have detention I wouldn't have saw them sucking each others face out, which was a very disturbing picture. I don't really know why it still bothers me though. I already moved on years ago. Maybe I'm not bothered I'm just overthinking things or What if I haven't moved on yet. No. That's impossible he didn't even pop into my mind in the past 2 years, He just have to be in the school I'm going.Great just great. Or Maybe it's just because we had a past? , ok that's it , It's just because we had a past and I already Fully Moved on. It's just because of our past.

A past that's all it's ever gonna be. 

After a lot of convincing to myself I finally had the sleep I've been longing for.

_*_*_*_*_*_

So my wonderful sleep was cut short by my infuriating alarm. 

I lazily stood up from my bed off to shower.

now the shower did it's work properly it woke me up from my sleepy state.

I ate my breakfast quickly because London and Alex might be here any second now.

*beeeeEEEeeEEEp!* Knew it. 

I ran to the door so Alex won't need to honk once more. It might wake the neighbors up. It's still early.

"Wazzup" I greeted them as I slid into the car. "sup" Alex replied to me then turning her attention back to the road, We wouldn't want to have accidents now do we?.

"So how's detention?" London Asked me. I paled suddenly all the memories from yesterday came flashing back. Why'd she have to ask me that. And most Importantly why am I still affected. Didn't I convinced myself last night that I shouldn't be affected and it was just because we had a past?

"Are you okay?" London asked she must've noticed that I paled and that I din't answer her question as well. " Yeah , just tired. Abigail posted a picture of my car on instagram and now everybody in school knows that I'm rich." I said massaging my temples.

"What the heck?! What car? is it the one you use as Skylar green ??" London asked worried , If I were her I would be worried as well.

"Thank God It's not that one. I forgot to tell my driver to bring the most simple car in our garage so he brought my ashton Martin. I haven't used that yet as Skylar Green so We're safe" I reassured her.

I just hope I won't get any detentions today, but I think it's gonna be hard. I need to control myself and not kick abigail's ass or something like that. Ugh I'm so violent.

"So now everybody might know you're rich?" Alex asked slightly confused. "Yes, because considering Abigail's popular almost everyone in school follows her." I explained showing them my phone.

"Do you think they know we're rich as well ?" London asked me. "I don't think so." I replied not quite sure. "ugh. this is so messed up, but we'll make it trough. I'm sure about it." Alex said pulling up in the school's parking lot. Wow that's fast I didn't know we were talking that long.

"Brace yourselves It's gonna be one hell of a long day." Alex said jokingly. 

She's right though. It's gonna be one long day.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hi Guys!!

OMG! 1k reads! gaaaahh!! 

Once Again thanks for Reading my story! 

now here's the update I promised you last week. It's kinda boring coz it's just a filler

I'll try to make longer chapter next week. I hope I'm not that busy this week.

please Vote and Comment. :D

Ciao! 

-Lexi (yes that's my name (: )