Chapter 12

Skylar's POV (unedited)

Stupid teacher. First he interrupyed ashton's big secret reveal then he made me do a freakin long essay about some nonsense. I mean why do we even have to do this. We'll never even use this stuff in our jobs. Like when will I even need this for modelling, i know eventually I'll have to get a job like a real job, but at the moment I'll just enjoy modelling while it lasts. So back to my teacher. I was so close to knowing whatever ashton's secret is bu he decided to start the class, he decided to show up, Now ashton won't let me know his secret. Not cool.

"Come on! Please tell me. You were gonna tell me earlier but that stupid ass teacher decided to interrupt so please. Just continue now" I pleaded ashton while we're on ourbway to our next class. Yup he's still on my nect class. What a great coincidence.

"Nope, the teacher interrupting me was a sign that I shouldn't tell you my secret" he smirked at me. That sneaky motherf*ucker. "Fine" I huffed then walked faster than him. I probably looked like abchild throwing a tantrum. But i don't care. My curiosity is killing me! Damn Ashton, it was him who brought the topic up in the first place. It's his fault.

"Wait wait" Ashton called. "Fine. I'll tell you but not now. Maybe later at the party and you'll have to come with me" aston smirked once again. He's one sneaky dude i tell you.

"And what if I don't want to?" I called back. "Then you'll necer know what's my secret, my deep dark secret."he winked. I know he just exaggerated the wholei thing he just wanted me to get more curious. And it worked. Just great (note my sarcasm)

"Fine Fine" i surrendered "Soo.. I'll pick you up ??" He asked dragging the so. "Yeah sure. What time??" I asked. "Umm maybe like 8:30?? The party starts at 6:30 I like to be fashionably late" he winked at me. Fashionably late my ass. Gosh I'm so grumpy.

"Okay. I'll see you??" I asked for confirmation. "Yeah of course we're on the same class remember?" He answered sarcastically. "i meant later at 8:30 dumb ass" i said smacking his head.

"Of course. now let's hurry up we'll be late for class" he said grabbing my arm forcing me to walk faster.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
The classes went by a blur and it was already lunch time I went to buy my lunch which was a salad. No surprise there.

I went to sit with london and Alex.
"Hey guuuyyys!" I greeted them. "Hi how are yo doing today?" london said trying to do a russian accent but she failed miserably.
"What's up with her??" I asked alex. "I don't know she's been like that since I saw her this lunch break." Alex shrugged. "So what's up with the accent?" I asked london this time. "Nothing. It's for my next movie. I need to have a russian accent" she explained.
"Well you have to practice on it" I said "yup. You need a lot of it" Alex added trying to hold back a laugh.

"Ha ha very funny. I bet you a hundred buck I'll master the accent by next week" london said with confidence. "Deal" Alex and I said simultaneously. And I think I heard London said 'fuck' almost inaudibly. I Guess she's gonna be a hundred bucks poorer next week.

"Hey guys wanna go to a party later?" I asked them so I won't be alone with Ashton later. "Sure. Where?" Alex said. " I don't know. Ashton's our ride." I shrugged.

"Oooooohhh How's Ashy?" London cooed. "Really London? Ashy?? What this's a freakin volcano eruption?" I asked her rhetorically. "Yeah whatever. But back to the topic so how is he??"

"Same old. Nothing new." I shrugged. "We won't get anywhere with her" london whispered to Alex but I still heard her. "I know." Alex whispered back

"What should we do?" London whispered to Alex "i don't know maybe we shou-" Alex whispered but I interrupted her "Girls! You both know I'm right here right?! And That I'm not deaf and can hear pretty well right??" I bursted out. They both look taken aback. Oh well. "Oops?" London asked sheepishly. I was about to say something when my phone rang. "Wait I need to answer this." I said to the two. "Who is it?" Alex asked. "Matt." I grinned "ooohh is the boyfie coming home?" London cooed. "I dont know yet. I'll just go outside and answer the phone so I can know. Oki? " I said. "Ok you're excused" Alex said sounding like a business woman. I just made a 'wtf' face.

I went outside the cafeteria to answer my phone "Hello?" I answered. "Hey babe!" Matt's familiar voice greeted back.

"Hey what's up?" I asked. "I'm here at LA for the whole month." he said. "Wait. You're here?!" I shouted which kind of earned me some stares. "Yup. I'm on my way to your house right now." He said excitement evident to his voice.
"Babe, I'm at school remember?"
I reminded him. "Oh right! Whatever I'm still heading to your house I'm crashing there!" He said. "Ok ok. I'll see you later??" I asked him. "Yup. What time are you going home anyways??" Matt asked. "Around 3 maybe?" I said a little unsure. "Ok seeya later babe. Love ya!" He said. "Ok seeya.I love you too"!! i said then hung up.

I turnes around and saw Ashton there. "Hey Ashton!" I greeted him. "Hey. Who were you talking to?" He asked. "Oh that was my boyfriend" i said casually. I saw something flashed through his eyes. Disappoinment? Maybe it's just my imagination. "Oh." He said. "Yup. Oh and by the way can I bring people later at the party with me?" I asked him. "Yeah sure. I'm bringing my brother's everest anyways." He said. "Oh James' car?" I asked. "How'd you know my brother's name?" He asked me with confusion written over his face. Shit. I forgot I'm not skylar green at the moment And I shouldn't know james at all. Fuck.
"Uhh. You mentioned it to me before?" I said but it sounded more like a question. "Ahh ok. I gues i did" ashton said but he didn't seem so convince but good thing he let it go. I said goodbye to then went back to alex and London.

"So what did the boyfie want?" Alex asked. "He's here at LA and he'll be at my house. I'll ask him if he wants to come later." i said then Alex and London snickered. "What?" I asked them clearly confused. "You- said- you'll ask- him later if- he would- like- to cum" London said in between laughs then went on full out laughing again. Then realization struck me. "That's not what I meant!! You dirty minded people!!" I defended but they're still laughing pretty hard which caught the attention of some students. "Don't mind them they're crazy" i said to the people staring.

"Ok guys calm down. It's not even that funny." I said to Alex and London. "oh it is very 'Pun'ny" Alex said. "Gosh can we all stop it with the puns?" I pleaded.
"Ok ok" London said sobering up from her laughing fit.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
"Where the heck is london??" I asked Alex. "She said she'll be out in a minute." She said. "I'll text her to hurry up gosh." I said to no one in particular. "Excited to see matt??" Alex asked. What is she a mind reader or something?!? "Yes I am" i said as Calm as I can. I am so giddy. "Yeah i can see" alex mumbled under her breath. "I heard that" I chuckled.

After 5 more minutes of waiting London decided to show up. "There you areeee!!!! Let's go!" I said hurrying up to the car. "What's up with her?" I heard London ask alex. "Matt." Alex answered shortly then london made an 'o' face.

The ride home was quite noisy because we were all singing very loud at least were at tune. Ok fine london an I weren't Well at least Alex is.

"We're here" alex announced then we all went to go to my house.

"We're Hooooommmeee!!" I shouted for my brother and matt to hear and possibly amber if she's here that is.

"We're in the kitchen!" My brother shouted. We dropped our bags then made our way to the kitchen. I was greeted by familiar faces, my brother , amber and Matt. "Hey babe!" Matt said then went to kiss me on the cheeks we wouldn't want to show PDA in front of my brother and friends now would we?
"Hey babe! Missed you so much!" I said hugging him. But someone pulled me away from him "alright that's enough" ryder's, my brother, familiar voice broke the silence followed by a series of chuckles. "Buzz kill." I muttered.

"Yeah yeah whatever you were getting too comfortable" ryder shrugged and I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh Matt! We're going to a party later. Wanna go with us ??" I asked him "yeah sure, what time??" he smiled "around 8:30" i said "alright. Who wants to watch a movie?!" Amber asked. "I do!" Ryder, London , Matt, Alex and I said simultaneously.

We ended up watching 'Let's be cops' it was a comedy.

After watching the movie we had to prepare for the movie because it was already 6:00 and we still have to take a shower, fix our hair and do our makeup. 2 and a half hours is not that long considering there's 3 of us.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Helloo people!!!!

Here's another chapter!!

So soorry for the long wait.

But here it is!

Vote and comment!

XOXO