Chapter 11

Soorrry for the late update my desktop won't open sooo I had to do this on my phone and I don't really like doing this on my phone but anyways here's a super late update

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's pov (unedited)

"Shit, what are you doing!" I yelled at ashton.

Remember when I said I was in deep shit? Well maybe I was overreacting but it was mortifying to see a boy holding your lingerie , sexy lingerie for that matter, It was from VS! Gosh he can even use this to blackmail me or something.

"I didn't see that coming" ashton chuckled "I never pictured you as the girl who wears this stuff." He said before he went in a full on laughing fit.

This ia so embarrassing. I can feel my cheeks heating up. I put down the tray I was holding and snatched my lingerie from him which was no struggle considering he was laughing really hard.

"Shut up! Why were you going through my things anyways?! " I asked clearly mortified. This is one of the worst thing that could ever happen to me.

Ashton finally sobered up and said " you were taking waayy too long so I got too bored so I started to explore your room and found your lingerie stock" he once again lauged at the mention on 'lingerie' but at least it was brief.

"Oh shut up" I said hiding the fact that I was beyond embarrassed "you shall never talk about this. Ever. Liiike ever. Or else I'll chop off your balls!" I threatened him together with the best glare I can come up with.

"I'll try my best, but no promises" ashton said trying to hold back a laugh. I punched his arm with a little force but he didn't seem to budge. Not even a bit. Goodness I thought I was strong enough considering I work out 4-5 times a week.

"Damn it Ashton. Just promise you won't tell anyone!" I half-yelled. I was getting annoyed now and it was showing.

"Fine fine, but I can't promise you that I won't hold it against you." ashton said. I knew it! He was gonna use this to blackmail me.

"Whatever let's just do your damn homework to get this thing over with" i said brushing off his last statement.

Well at least the only thing he saw was my lingerie it would be a disaster if he saw anything related to my modeling.

Well the lingerie is somehow related but that doesn't mean he'll find out about me modeling. It would have been disastrous if he found something to blow my cover up.

Ashton and I worked on our school work then watched a movie or two.

At least things are not that awkward between us. "So what are your hobbies ? Just watching movies and studying??" Ashton asked.

"Um no. That would've been so lame. I have a lot of hobbies and it'll take a lot of time to mention it all" I answered which was not exactly the truth and is not exactly a lie. I did have a lot of hobbies but it will certainly not take all our time.

I'm just too lazy to answer. "I got time" aston said. "Well I dont"

"Fine. How about this. I'll tell you a secret if you tell me your hobbies?" Ashton offered "and ehat kind of secret is that huh?" I asked.

"That's for you to find out" ashton winked at me. Which was really cute -- wait. What am I saying.

"Fine fine." I said finally giving up.

"i like to draw, take pictures, play drums, mo- making pancakes!" Shit. I almost said modeling. Gosh

Ashton chuckled "really? Making pancakes?" "Y-yeah. I like panckes" i stuttered Remembering the fact that I almost slipped into saying that I model.

I really have to be more careful.

"So what's your 'secret'?" I asked making air quotations.

"I'll tell you tomorrow" he winked. "Hey no fair!"i playfully smacked his arm.

Ashton chuckled "tomorrow. Promise." "Don't think you could cheat on me mister!" I glared at him

"Yeah yeah. anyways I have to go. It's kinda late" i checked the time and it was already 9:30. Woah. Time flies huh?

"Yeah it is kinda late. Seeya tomorrow and be ready to tell me your secret". Ashton stood up and I followed suit.

We bid our farewells then ashton left. It's been awhile since my schedule has been this freeing. Gosh I miss this but I know sooner or later photoshoots will come raining again.

I made my way to the bathroom to take a short bath. Yes a short one considering I'm already sleepy.

I went to go to check up on my brother only to find him sleeping. He must be tired. He's shooting a movie right now.

I made my way back to my room.

This was an eventful day. I don't think I'll be able to forget the fact that Ashton just saw my lingeries.

I decided to sleep since we still have school tomorrow.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee-

Stupid alarm. Another morning. A school day so this is what students felt for the past years huh?

I forgot the way it felt. It's been years. The laziness, the meagnetic pull of the bed to my body.

I laid there on my bed for another 5 minutes. Eventually i went to go take a bath. Ahh the comforting water.

Adter taking a bath i went to go to the kitchen to eat my breakfast and I found my brother there.

"Good morning, brother" i greeted

"What's up?" He asked. "School. Same old school" i answered.

"Hey you're the one who came up with the idea of going to school" he chuckled." he chuckled.

"I know I know. I just wanted to experience it you know?" I defended.

"Yeah well how's school so far?" He asked. "Well great. Not to mention I'm disguised as a nerd. Just great" I answered sarcastically.

"Why won't you just reveal yourself?" He asked me with confusion written over his face. "Well that'll make things more complicated so I'd rather not." I said eating my cereal

'Beeeepp beeeeeep' a great way to wake up the neighborhood just honk real loud with your car. Alex.

"Okay alex and london are here. Bye bro" i said standing up.

I ran to the car. "good morning girls!" I greeted a little too cheerfully. "Gosh. Too early to be shouting don't ya think? " Alex snarled. Ah alex never the morning person. "Oh cheer up alex" london playfully smacked Alex's arm

Alex smiled mockingly at london. Ah these two they're too funny at times.

We parked at our regular parking spot. Yes we have our own now! Cool huh?

We reached the school just in time before the bell rang. I caught a glimpse of the trio I immediately diverted my gaze when Abigail's eyes met mine.

Okaayy. Time to rush to class.

I went to my class and found ashton there. "So you'll tell me your secret now? " I asked. "Sure." Ashton answered. "Really?!" I said excitedly.

"Yup" he chuckled "you're so eager to my secret aren't you?"

"Of course. That was our deal remember?" I said crossing my arms.

"Alright I l-" Ashton started but got interrupted by the teacher.

*_*_*_*_*_*_

Cliffhanger!!

Y'all thought he was gonna find out about her modeling huh? Haha.

Sorry if it's really short and late.

It's just a filler chapter.

Anyways vote and comment

;)