Chapter 9:Stop and Stare

Skylar's POV 
(unedited)

Right when we entered the freakin school All eyes were on us. Because of the staring people have given us I felt like I was on a freakin music video of Will.I.Am and britney spear's song , Scream and shout.

Ugh. "Let's just get to class" I mumbled quietly but loud enough for London and Alex to hear. I went to my locker to get my things, London and Alex already have their things so they're already in their classrooms. 

While getting my things there were one girl who was staring at me , gah can't people just stop staring?, It was just a freakin' car. "Can I help you?" I snapped at the girl. "Umm.. I'm sorry but you look familiar." the girl answered. I look familiar?.Then I realized tha... Shit. I forgot to wear my retainers. shit shit shit shit.! damn you Abigail for stressing me out.

UGH! "Uhhh.. Maybe Y-you just M-mixed me up with somebody else?" I stuttered giving the best excuse I can come up with, Can't blame me though, I can't think straight under pressure and Gosh why did I have to stutter.

"Maybe. By the way, I'm Bella. Oh and sorry for the staring thingy" She smiled sheepishly at me. "It's ok and sorry for snapping at you It's just that everybody's been staring ever since I entered the freakin' school. Oh and I'm Skylar" 

"And may I ask why are they staring at you?" Bella asked me curiously. "Abigail happened" I said feeling my temper rise up once again. gah I hate these feelings, I never felt this angry my whole life, well maybe not my whole life but , well It's been a long time. Ugh, you get the draft. 

"I'll see you around" I quickly said as I saw her open her mouth to say something. "Ok then, Seeya!" She said cheerfully, but I can see disappoinment in her eyes maybe because she can't ask more questions. I really need to be more careful now. My cover might get blown. I feel like a secret agent disguised like a high school student , which reminds me of 21 jump street. I love that movie , my Channing's there too.

I made my way to my first Class , Trigonometry. Please remind me why I took so many classes again. Gosh I can be so stupid at Times. 

Trigonometry went well. You don't believe me?! Fine. You got me. I was dozing off the whole time, It wasn't my fault that our teacher was boring.He was like a robot programmed to teached trigo and the programmer forgot to program 'Fun' Into it. Good thing I didn't get caught though. The perks of sitting at the back.

And I didn't pay attention to Ashton In any way. Yes he was still bothering me, not in the bully-bad way though but like just annoying the shit out of me. I just Ignored him I didn't want another detention witht hose people. I don't want to repeat what happened the last time.

My second class was supposed to be with Alex and london but their schedules got changed, I think there was a mix up with their schedules. It sucks that we had so many classes together now we only have 2 or 3. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

So now it's lunch time and People has stopped staring, at least some of them. we bought our usual lunch and sat at a free table. "So how's class without us?" London asked me. "Well I've never been more happier" I said joking which made London Frown. "Oh lighten up she was just joking" Alex said laughing. "Yeah I was just kidding" I said playfully punching her arm "Ouch!" London exaggerated. "Oh stop being such a drama queen and just eat your lunch." 

The rest of my classes passed by smoothly today , well mostly because Abigail was nowhere to be found , yup that made my life a lot easier. though I saw Ashton in most of my classes which was a pain in the ass considering he was still annoying the shit out of me , yep he still have this playful aura around him. Now if you're thinking I'm gonna fall for him again, stop, just stop. He doesn't have that effect on me anymore, I already moved on. I even had boyfriends after him. So I'm pretty sure I already moved on.

I'm at home being a lazy bum at the moment, just watching reruns of vampire diaries and eating a pint of ben & jerry's, It's the best!, seriously just give me a pint of it and I'll do anything you want, well maybe not everything, you get the draft?. 

So I finished watching TVD and I'm not doing anything now, sooo I'm bored. Reeeaalllyy Booored.
What to do... Aha! I'll just prank call my friends, cue in the evil laugh. BUWAHAHAHA

ok so I'll just call random people. I'll call Nash Grier, Yes I have his number HA! in your faces! ok just kidding but I really do have his number.

*ring* 

"Sup" nash Answers. "Hey Nash I need to tell you something" I said pulling off my best Need-to-tell-you-something-important tone, I'm trying very hard not to laugh that's just gonna ruin the whole thing. "What happened? Are you okay??" Nash asked concern evident on his voice. Now I almost cracked up right there. "No I'm fine, I just need to tell you something really really important." I said one again using my sad-scared-nervous-at-the-same-time voice

"What is it?" "Well.... " I added some silence to add suspense and said "I like you"  then I started laughing really hard , I can't take it anymore, I laughed really hard " danm you sky! you're prank calling again?" Nash said and I can Imagine him smiling on the other line. "Yup. Sorry I'm just really really bored at the moment" I said when I sobered up from all my laughing. Nash and I caught up wth each others live for a while. at least I had something to do for a while right? I missed talking to him anyways.

╚╚╚╚╚╚╚╚╚╚╚╚╚╚

HI!! 

OH my GOSH!! 4k reads!!!!!

Thank you for reading this book and I'm sorry cause' I know I haven't updated for like a really long time, like a month or something.

And I'm sorry once again for that .

I have all these projects , then Exams came up and I have a terrible case of writer's block which Isn't helping in any way by the way.

It's School's fault. It's so fucking Stressful. Goodness! 

But here's a filler chapter, yeah It's just a filler.

I hope I can update soon. 

XOXO ;)

Vote and Comment!! :D