Chapter 15: Awkward.....

SKYLAR'S POV (unedited)

No no no no no this can't be happening no no.. I'm disguised as a nerd how can he possibly like a nerd?! I mean we only known each other for a few months! Well at least that's what he believes. Because we knew each other for years back then and in case you've forgotten he was my EX.
He's joking. That's the only logical reason I could come up with.

"I- uh." Finding the right words to say but nothing comes to mind. "Y-you're lying" I said "Is this a prank??" Shaking my head "that's the only thing I could think of. i mean I'm a nerd! A-and I have a boyfriend. I mean he's just over there playing Beer pong!" I said to Ashton trying to keep my voice down.

He just stared at the ground. "I'm sorry. I was out of line. Just forget that ever happened ok??" He said.

"No no. I can't just pretend that this." I motioned my hands "did not happen at all" I said. "What do you want me to do huh?! You were the one who kept on bugging me about my secret! I was gonna tell you really. Then I found out you had a boyfriend! A freakin boyfriend. How can I possibly confess to you when I knew I had no chance at all!!" He bursted out.

I stayed quiet. It was kind of my fault. If I should've just kept my mouth shut. This wouldn't have happened at all. "I'm Sorry" i said quietly "don't be." He smiled weakly then walked away. Now I feel guilty. I've hurt him twice now. I need a drink. While on my way to the kitchen I bumped into Matt.

"Hey! I've been looking everywhere for you!" He said with concern lacing his voice. "I'm sorry, I just needed a drink" i apologized. "Are you alright?" Matt asked noticing my face. "Yes i'm alright. I'm just thirsty that's all" I said hoping he'll buy it. "Okay?" He said a little bit skeptical obviously not buying my answer completely but drops the issue. I wish any of these never happpened, Now I'm lying to my own boyfriend. I mean I never lied to him before. Now all I do is lie and lie and lie and lie. This isn't healthy. not one bit. 

"Skylar!" MAtt snapped his fingers in front of my face. "I'm sorry what was that again??" I asked hiim smiling. "Well before you completely zoned out I was just asking you what drink would you like?" he chuckled, he's used to me zoning out all the time. yeah, I do that a lot.  

"Beer would be great" I flashed him a smile and he also have one on his face, one Breathtaking smile, a smile that could sweep anyone off of their feet. Matt had left to get our drinks. I'm left alone here. gah. A lot of boys have been hitting on me the whole night! And I'm still wearing my disguise, I just decided to make my self prettier but not close enough to my original self, to my Skylar Green Self. What if i completely remove my disguise? Maybe there'll be a horde here. Okay that sounded so Conceited, But that's the truth anyways.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Drink!" "Drink!" Drink!" Drink!" The group of people Surrounding us Cheered.

"Can you still take it?" Matt asked with concern considering this is like my 5th Bottle of beer.
"Yup" I nodded then Downed the Beer "Chill, It's just beer" I smirked at Matt who's face is full of concern. I know I should listen to Matt but the Alcohol is slowly taking over me. I wanted this, No. I need this. I need this to forget about Ashton's Confession earlier, even just for a while.\

Matt never let me leave his Sight and it's very sweet of him to do that because, well I'm kind of drunk. Alright I AM DRUNK! For the first time in 2 years I got drunk again! 

2 years ago

"Sky you should stop" Alex said "yeah dude, you're wasted" London added. 
"Girls.. Don't worry about me! I'm great!" I reassured them weel more like slurred-assured them. Gosh I'm Drunk. "No you're not, We'll take you home right now" Alex said getting her Car keys

"Woaahh... Who said anything about going home? I'll be partying all night long!!!" I shouted the last part so I earned a lot of cheers from the crowd "Woooooo!!!" I shouted while getting lost in the mosh pit on the dance floor. 

A lot has happened this night after I left Alex and London on the bar and they didn't like that one bit. They left me 156 missed calls! all from Alex and London. I'm just trying to have fun in the coolest way possible!. 
'No you're not. You're just being stupid' my subconcious fired at me 'Nah you're just a buzz kill' I replied to my subconcious 
'oh shush! you and I both know that you don't think when you're drunk, you're just plain careless'
'Whatever' I said to myself. Now I'm sure I'm drunk, I am talking to myself but I DON'T CARE! I am here to have fun! To forget Ashton! To forget the damn breakup! I preptalked myself

I was dancing when a girl grabbed my ass, the girl was hot I mean really hot If I was gay I would've tapped that but I'm straight so that's a No. But since I'm not in the right state of mindand It'll be a perfect distraction for me to forget ashton,even just for a while. So I pushed her to the wall , leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back almost instantly Her hand went to my hair tugging it slightly.She licked my lips asking for entrance which I gave her without hesitation. I could feel desire course througout my body. I pressed my body closer to her. I let my hands wander to her thighs She moaned at the contact, I was about to lift her up when I was yanked away from her. "What?!" I shouted to whoever interrupted us but as I had a good look at them It was Alex and London.

"oh it's just you guys" I slurred. "We're taking you home, NOW!" Alex said with authority in her voice. "Who the heck are you?" the chick who I was making out with said to Alex and London. "Back off! Slut." London said to her. Wow Harsh. The chick just scoffed then left.

"Let's go" Alex said grabbing my arm while walking me out of the party with London Following suit. The moment we reached the car I was balcked out real quick.

........................

"Turn down the sun!" I groaned covering my eyes with the pillows. My head is pounding real hard. Stupid hangover. "Can't do that. So Get up" Alex Demanded "It's too early there's no School today!" I reasoned not making a move to get up. "Wwll since you're being hard" it was london who said that then I was yanked off my bed. 

"What the Fuck?!" I shouted at them now fully awake. London just smiled sweetly at me while Alex was trying to hold back a laugh. I just ignored them and went to my bathroom to get an Advil and drank it to ease down my throbbing head. I went back to my room and sat on my bed "What do you guys want?" I said groggily " You were so drunk last night" Alex laughed. I just looked at them as if to say 'No-shit-sherlock' "Yeah you were making out with a chick last night" London smirked "It was steamy Alex added then winked at me then memories of last night came crashing back "oh" was the only word I said. Alex and London just laughed at my reaction. They were in hysterics. "Yeah yeah, whatever"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

So I'm getting drunk again and it's because of him again! This is WRONG! I have a nice boyfriend for goodness sake!!! I should stop. Yup I'm stopping now. I was about to go to Matt so we could go home and I saw him. He was talking to Ashton. Great just great.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N

Sooo here's another update. I finished my Portfolio earlier so I decided to write a chapter :))

It's kind of boring and late,  I'm sorry about that.

BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Oh and guys I just want to know if you guys want Ashton or Matt. I don't know if who Sky should really end up with so I just wanted to know your opinions. Please comment :)

Thank you guys for all the reads and for all the votes :) I'm really really grateful for that :D

VOTE and COMMENT :)

XOXO