Chapter 5: School

Skylar's POV

1 week later

I woke up feeling nervous and excited. I feel like I'm gonna throw up if I don't calm down ,I mean it's only school right? , I was able to walk down the catwalk watched by thousands of people wearing nothing but underwear for goodness sake why am i feeling nervous about school?

ugh. I looked at the clock and saw it was already 6:30. I stood up from my comfy bed to go get ready for school. Get ready for school a thing I never thought I'd be doing again.

After I took a hot refreshing shower I wrapped a towel around my body and walked off to my nerdy section in my walk in closet.I need to look unfashionable so I chose a baggy black hoodie with the gryffindor symbol print then I paired it with my pink leggings and black vans. I wore my eyeglasses to complete the nerdy look.

I stared my self at the mirror for a while and i didn't recognize the girl standing in front of me , she looks so... Weird and unfashionable. I dyed my hair last week so from blonde it's now dark brown , so people won't recognize me at all.

I ate my breakfast then waited for Alex and London to pick me up , Alex ended up buying a Silver Honda civic last week.

*beeeep* a car honked , that must be Alex and London. "Ryder I'm Leeeaavving!" I shouted right before I slammed the door.

I slid Inside the car "Hey Alex , Hey Londs" London raised her eyebrow at me "Londs?" she Questioned.

I gave her a Shrug "Yeah I think it's kinda cool". Alex snickered "No it's not" I rolled my eyes at them "Whatever."

I looked at Alex and London's Outfit they were both dress unfashionably just like me , I wonder what awaits us in school , is it just like in the movies? are there hot guys there?

"Oh my Gosh! I'm so Excited" London squealed snapping me out of my trance
I chuckled. " At least one of us is." She looked at me confused "Why aren't you excited?"
I shrugged " I am , but I'm nervous as well." She looked amused "You can walk in runway full of people and you're nervous about school?" I nodded " Yeah , I know right?"
London Gave me a reassuring smile and said " Don't Worry there might be Hot guys there"

Alex and I rolled our eyes at her "Whore" I teased. "As if They'll notice you dressed like that" Alex pointed out. London Scowled at us "Oh don't be such a pessimist , maybe they're looking for girls with personalities" London Stated. "Yeah right because those boys still exist" I said sarcastically.
London just glared at me then turned the radio on and Drunk in Love by Beyonce  was on , The Three of us Sang on the top of our lungs " Drunk in Looovvee! We be All Night , Loooooove! , Looooooove We be All Night "

When we Arrived at school we parked at a spot near the doors, when we were about to clim out the car there was a loud continous honking of a car behind us we looked behind us and saw a 3 girls in a pink convertible honking at us. When we climbed ou all eyes were on us. "What's your problem" Alex asked the girls on the pink convertible. "Well Geeks you're taking up our parking spot , so move your car out of the way " The girl driving smiled at us , that must be the fakest smile I have ever seen my whole life.

"And why exactly are we taking orders from you , it's not like you have your names printed on it or something" London retorted . The Three Girls Glared at us "You'll pay for this" the girl next to the driver said before driving off. I flipped them off before walking inside the school. 

When We entered the school All eyes were on us , I could hear them whispering but I couldn't quite hear what it is about. The three of us walked to the principal's office to get our shedules , "Names?" The lady at the counter asked " Skylar Parker" I answered , yeah we changed our surnames so we wouldn't be recognized , Security reasons. "Alexis Black" Alex answered. "London Martinez" London smiled.

The lady Didn't even bother to look up she just handed over our schedules. 
We compared our Schedules.

Alex and I have 4 classes together - AP Calc , History , Geometry and French

London and I have 5 classes together - History , English , Biology , AP Calc and Chemistry

The Three of us are kinda smart even though we're home schooled , We all have Straight A's , My parents kinda pressured me on my studies , I guess all parents does right ? or not? , oh well.

When I saw people staring at us on our way to our locker "Why is everyone still looking at us , Do you think they recognized us?!?"  I asked with a worried look on my face. "I don't Think it's about that we don't look like ourselves , I mean look at us we look like geeks." Alex said. "I think it has something to do with them" London pointed out at the three girls we saw riding the pink convertible earlier.

When we made our way to the lockers I asked a shy looking girl standing beside my locker "So who are those three?" She let out a small squeal "Oh My God! you Scared the living shit out of me" I smiled apologetically " I'm sorry I was just asking who were those three girls" I pointed out.

She looked at me shocked " You don't know the Trio?" I shook my head " Actually I'm new so i don't know them"

"Oh ok so those three are the most popular girls here on school , The one in the middle is the queen bee her name is Abigail Winters and the Red head beside her is Samantha Dixon and the blonde one is Lindsay Aiken" She explained. " And you don't wanna mess with them , they'll make your life a living hell if you do"

"I think It's kinda late for that warning" I told her . "Yup. Reeaally late" Alex muttered. "Why?" the girl asked
"Well we kinda pissed them off by occupying their parking space this morning" London said

"Ok so that's bad news , like reeaally Really bad news , You have to watch your back , like all the time" the girl said. "We can do that By the way I'm Skylar , this is Alex and This is London" I introduced.
"Oh ok , I'm Allyson , Allyson Cruz" She Smiled. "It's nice meeting you guys , really , but I have to go now , I'll se you later at lunch ?" She asked 
"Sure , we'll be there " London gave her a small smile.

We went our seperate ways to our classes , mine was Unfortunately Trigonometry , Urrgh I mean It's too Early for math!.
When I got to the classroom , I went to seat at the back row because the that's the only seats available. 
The teacher came in , I was expecting a balding old man but he was far from balding He's quite young , he kind of look like alaric from the Vampire diaries.

"Class we have a new student this year , Ms. Parker come here in front and introduce yourself" Argh i hate introductions.
I stood up and made my way to the front "Hi , my name is Skylar Parker" I smiled and went back to my seat.
The teacher discussed his room rules , I didnt pay that much attention though. 10 minutes later there were a boy that walked in to class , sratch that , There was a sex god that walked in to our class.
"Mr. Mcguire can you please explain why you're late on the first day of class?" Mr. Moss , our teacher , asked.

"I went to the principals office to get my schedule but they said my schedule was missing it took them a while to find it that's why I got held up" The Sex God smiled innocently at our proffesor. Mr. Moss eyed him for a while and made a hand gesture for him to sit down.
As he sat down another boy walked in and suddenly I turned pale and was Frozen at place , I couldn't move , This was something I didn't expect.

looks like our plan with keeping low profile is gonna be a lot harder than i thought. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Yay Another Update :)

So who do you think is the mystery guy?

I'll try to update again soon :D