Chapter 2: Training and Paparazzi

Skylar's POV 

Saturdays , one of my supposedly rest days but now I have to go to training because The fashion show is in two Weeks I HAVE to be in shape. After Eating My salad I scurried off to the gym , thank goodness there were no paparazzi at this moment. I jogged through the stairs to meet up with my trainer , jimmy, He's been my trainer ever since I started modelling. 

"Hey Jim Jim" I greeted him "hey kiddo , ready for our training?" He asked me " Not Really , I just want to sleep all day" I said streching my arms. He chuckled and said " too bad you can't be miss lazy pants today so start training" I groaned in response but then I still complied. 

Aftter that dreadful Training I thanked Jimmy then Walked off the building I saw some paparazzi outside so I wore my sunglasses then started to walk to my car completely ignoring those annoying paparrazi, I mean don't they hava a life? , they always follow celebreties all around. I slid inside my Black Porsche 918 Spyder then drove off to my house.

When I got home , My brother wasn't there all I found was a note on the Fridge saying 'Went to sleepover to my friend , be back tomorrow, Love ya :)' , I guess I can Invite Some Friends Tonight, I texted my Two Bestfriends Alexis but I call her Alex and then there's London, We were bestfriends ever since , Their Parents is My Parent's Business Partners that's how we met. 

I texted Alex and London

Sky: 'Ryder's not here so I'm Home Alone , Sleepover?'

Alex: ' Scared to be home alone?? haha'   London: ' Alrighty :) , Be there on 10 , seeyaa :)'

Sky: ' Yeah, I just Watched a freakin' scary movie , so you coming?'

Alex: ' Sure be there in 15 , is London coming?

Sky: 'Yup , She said She'll be here in 10 mins.'

After texting the Two I went To go take a Shower then I changed to My Pink Hoodie and My Grey and Black Sweatpants , I layed on my bed for a while waiting for the two to come , they said 15 mins , 15 mins my ass , It's been 45 minutes. after 5 more minutes the doorbell rang, i went downstairs to open the door , there stood Alex and London.

"Hellooo Skyy!" London Beamed attacking me into a hug. Alex just passed through us laughing at london's Perkiness , She went Straight to the Kitchen Raiding my Fridge , London and I followed suit.
"Soo Alex you Came to my house just to Eat?" I asked clearly amused "Maybe." She smiled sheepishly at us. Now Alex does eat a lot , but she doesn't gain any weight at all it's annoying , she gets to eat anything she wants and not gain any weight , while me on the other hand have to eat salads and train for hours so I won't gain any weight.

After Finishing her Food we all went to my room. "I have Big News" I told them excitedy
"So What's the big news?" They Asked the same time , which was kind of creepy.
" I'm Going To School this year!!" I announced
"OMG! That's so Exciting! , Can I go with you?" "Oh My Gosh! ,Count me in!!" London and Alex screamed.
They were both homeschooled too , considering Alex is a Famous Singer and London is also an Actress , So they were both excited to go to school.

"Wait but won't the students recognize us?" London came to realization that other people will recognize us because of our careers. "Of Course I thought about that that's why we're going undercover , just like Hannah Montana" They Stared at me like I was some crazy person. "Sky are you high?" Alex asked me randomly. "No I'm Not! ,Why Would you think I'm high?" I defended.

"Because I don't think going undercover is a Good Idea Sky." Alex said unconvinced "I will trust me! ,we'll just keep low profile for the rest of the school year" I beamed at them "What do you think London?" Alex asked her , She gave her a shrug "I think we should give it a try" She smiled at me.
"Fine" Alex said defeated.

We spent the night watching movies at our home theater, yup we have one considering my parents are loaded like realy loaded. We Started With the movie 'Wrong Turn' then watched The Hangover so we can forget the scary movie we watch.

We ended up dozing off in the theater, Until I was awakened by my Phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said my voice raspy from my sleep. "Did I wake you up?" Candice , one of the victoria's secret model and also my friend asked me. "Yeah , but don't worry it's ok , What's up?" 
"Well I just Wanted to remind you of our shoot later" she reminded. "Oh my Gosh! , I totally forgot about that , thanks for reminding me" I thanked her for reminding me. "hey what are friend for? , A'right I'll see you later?" 
"Yup , see ya later"

I checked the clock and saw it was almost ten , I went downstairs for breakfast and I saw my brother and his whore for the week ,he's kind of a manwhore . "Goodmorning dear brother and ... never mind " I said eyeing the girl beside him , because of that I earned a glare from the girl.

After a few minutes Alex and London came down , " Good Morning!" London Greeted enthusiastically  , you can see she's a morning person. Alex just walked quietly to the table and started eating , she's quite the opposite of London.

"I have a Photoshoot today so I'll leave in an hour , you guys are free to stay"  I told London and Alex.
"Are you staying for the day Rydie?" He scowled at the name I just called him and answered "Yeah , Megan and I are staying" I snickered " So you actually remembered her name?" 
"Ha Ha Very Funny" He sarcastically said.  I stucked my tongue out at him then left to go take a shower.

After my Refreshing shower , I changed to a Black Crop top exposing my toned stomach and my jean short shorts showing off my long tan legs then finished it off by wearing boots. I put on some light makeup , I don't like caking myself with make up like those girls who basically looks like a prostitute.After Finishing my makeup I went downstairs.

"So are you guys Staying" I asked alex and london . Alex shook her head. "My Manager called and asked me to go to the studio , i think we have to record my new song or something"  "Can I come? I'm free for a while We're not filming any movies at the moment" 
"Sure I don't think It will take long" 
"ok Bye guys I'm gonna be Late if I stay longer  , Bye Ryder I'll see you Later" I said my Goodbyes and went to go to my Porsche. 

I arrived just on time to where the photoshoot is gonna be.
"Skylar!!" a familiar voice boomed behind me "Candice!" I said hugging her.
"So what's the theme for this campaign?" I asked her curiously. "I think it's back to School since School is starting in 3 weeks" I nodded "Aahh I see"

We Started the Shoot , and It lasted longer than I thought We started at 11:00 and we finished at 3:00.
I'm hungry and tired at the same time so I went home and decided to pig out a little bit and ate some pasta , I'm just gonna burn this tomorrow.

I passed by my brother's room and heard something that I can never unhear. I shivered at the thought of my brother doing the dirty , I mean Gross! right?, I went straight to my bedroom then took a shower , I changed to something comfy then I went to sleep. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

End of Chapter 2 :)

Well I hope you like it. c: