Chapter 13: Party! (Part 1)

Skylar's POV (unedited)

"Alex couldn't you take any longer?" I asked sarcastically while banging the bathroom door. Alex had been there since forever gosh. "Yeah just a minute!" She shouted from the inside. "You said that for like a million times already!" I shouted back. "Oh stop exaggerating" alex said from the bathroom. "Oh will you two please stop shouting." London said while rubbing her temples. "She won't be able to hear me then." I reasoned with my hand on my hips. "Ugh" london walked out on me , probably stressed out since she was the first one to finish preparing for the party she disnt have to rush like alex and I.

I heard the door of my bathroom open. "Finally!!" I said putting my hands up. Alez just rolled her eyes at me. "You know , you could've just used another bathroom considering you have like 4 or 5 bathrooms here" alex said. "Yeah i could've, But. My things were there!" I reasoned "oh whatever." Alex waved her hands at my face. "Get your filthy hands off of me" I chuckled. "Excuse me!" She fake gasped. "This hands are not filthy!" Alex said then chuckled.

"Okaaayyy! I'm gonna get ready now!" I walked to the bathroom.
I fixed my hair first then did my makeup. I only have 35 minutes left so I really needed to hurry since all of them are all ready including matt. It only took him like 10 minutes to get ready! How on earth is that even possible!

So after getting ready I went downstairs and saw Ryder and Matt playing Call of Duty on Ps4.
"Sup boys" I greeted. i got a couple of yeah's from them. Clearly they're busy playing but I bet I can beat both of them. "Where's the girls?" I asked them while taking a seat next to Matt.
"I dunno maybe in the kitchen." Ryder said his eyes still glued to the screen. I grabbed the remote control from matt. "HEY!" Matt protested. "Shush! I'm gonna beat my brother's ass". i smirked. "I'd like to see tou try." Ryder smirked back.

"Ha! You lose!" I stucked my tongue at my brother. "You just got lucky" he huffed. Oh he is such a baby. "Whatever makes you sleep at night brother" i smirked. He just rolled his eyes.

Beeeepp! "That must be Ashton" matt said. "Yup, I'll just call the girls." I said standing up. i made my way to the kitchen. Apparently they've been pigging out while we were playing Cod. "come on girls stop pigging out." I joked. "Ashton's here. We need to go." I informed them. "Okaayyy. Wait." London said then took one last bite from her sandwich.

We went to go out through the front door but Ryder's back is on the way. "Can you Move your ass out of the way please." London asked my brother quite nicely might I add. "Oops. Sorrryyy" ryder said sheepishly while moving out of the way. after he moved away I saw ashton's car in front of our house and matt standing near it waiting for us.

Matt walked to me and whispered
"Did I mention that You look stunningly beautiful tonight babe"
"Nope. You were too busy playing COD to notice." I said jokingly pushing his arm. "Aww. I'm sorry baby. Can you forgive me?" He pouted. "I'll think about it" I winked at him then walked to the car and sat at the back with the girls. "Hi Ash!" I said the moment I entered the vehicle. "hello sky. You look dashing ton-." Ashton said but matt hopped in and interrupted "hey mate , you don't mind me coming along aye?"

"Nope not at all" ashton smiled but I can see it's not that genuine. I wonder why? "It's time to party!!!" London shouted. And we all followed suit with our "yeah's" and "wooohoo!'s"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After 8 minutes of driving we finally reached our destination and yes I counted the minutes it took before we reached the party. Safety measures. The house was big but not mansion big. "So whose party is this again?" Matt asked me. "I don't know, you go ask Ashton" i said truthfully. I really have no idea whose party this is, maybe Ashton mentioned it and I just forgot about it.

"Eh nevermind. We're not that close yet." He said. "Alright then. Should we go follow them now? I asked him. The others already went inside the house and we're still here at the car. It's actually matt's fault he was the one who spilled water all over his clothes. Stupidly alert! So here we are waiting for his clothes to dry off.

"Dude can't you dry off faster? We're missing the party." I whined
"Yeah just 2 minutes more I'm already dry" he said patting his shirt. "You're dry?! Then let's go!!" I said sitting up straight on my seat. " Alright, alright. But vefore we leave I need to do something." He said. "And what's the thing you ha-" I was cut off by the feeling of his lips on mine. After getting over the initial shock I kissed him back. I pulled him closer to me while I deepened the kiss which earned me a sexy groan from him. I delt his hands on my thighs and that's when I remembered we were in Ashton's car and they're waiting for us inside. As much as I don't want to. I pulled away from Matt. "I'd like to continue this but.. our friends are waiting for us" I whispered in his ears "then let's just ditch them" he said huskily. Damn this boy and his husky voice. "No... we really should go" i groaned. "Ugh. Fine" He sighed in defeat.

"Yyaaayyy!! Let's goooo!" I said clapping my hands. "Calm down lady!" He chuckled. "Okay okaayy! Come on" i said while dragging him out if the car.

"So I haven't asked you yet, are staying here for the rest of the school year?" I asked him. "Yeah. I'm planning to. Maybe I'll enroll in your school." He smirked. "Wait. Really??? That's amazing" i said grinning "I know. I'm the best boyfriend ever. And amazingly hot as well" he winked "oh don't be so cocky" i said pushing his arms playfully.

We reached the house where the party is being held. finally! We were parked a little far but not that far. I'm just overreacting. You can still see the house from where we're parked. "Soo this is the party?" He asked a little skeptical. "Yup. I guess?" I said a little disappointed. The parties we went to were a lot more wilder than this so I was a little disappointed because I was expecting it to be wilder than this considering this is a high school party. "okaay.. We should go inside maybe it's better than it looks outside." he said. We made our way inside. Okay. I was mistaken it was just like ecery party we went to. The outside just looks calmer. Maybe it was their technique so they won't get complaints from the neighbors, which is a clever move by the way.

"I was clearly mistaken" matt said the same thing i was thinking earlier. "Yeah. Me either." I said looking at the teenagers grinding on the dance floor. Some of them were dry humping each other. It made me cringe. I don't understand why won't they just get a room or a more private place to do that stuff they were basically having sex with clothes on.

"They should get a room" i whispered to matt while pointing to a couple heavily making out while dry humping each other.
"Yup they should. Maybe we should juat get a drink and enjoy this party eh?" Matt suggested. "Yeah. Let's go" i said.

We went to the kitchen to get some drinks. Thankfully the kitchen was not crowded at all.
"I wonder where our friends are."
I said looking around. "They're just there somewhere." he said shrugging.

Since we couldn't see our friends anywhere Matt and I decided to have a drinking match. We used to have these everytime we went to parties. We just have to drink 7 shots of tequila then whoever finishes first wins. "Ready??" He asked looking over me. "Fuck yeah." I smirked. So we found some random dudes to operate the timers for us. "Ready. Set. Go!" The other dude said then we started downing our shots. I took the first shot then felt the familiar burning through my throat. I sucked on the lime Then took another shot then another until I reached my 7th shot. I looked over Matt then saw him took his last shot so that means I finished first! "Ha! In your face Matt" i shouted at his face then did my victory dance. In doing my victory dance I heard cheering then I aborbed my surroundings and saw that we gathered a crowd around us but that didn't stop me from doing my victory dance.

My victory dance was cut short by a loud crash. Shit. What the fuck was that. We all made our way to the living room and saw one thing that I didn't expect at all. What the fuck.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ola! I'm back. I'm sorry again for the late update. I really forgot that I was writing a book here on wattpad, yup as embarrassing as that sounds. i really did.

Soo I wrote this on my phone si please ignore all the typos I made :).

OMG! THIS BOOK HAS 26k READS?! THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK. :))

I hope I can update sooner. Gaah.

XOXO