Chapter 3: Fashion Show and Dares

Skylar's Pov (unedited)

2 weeks later

I'm so excited and kind of nervous , because tonight's the fashion show I've been preparing for the last two weeks. My Parents came home from europe just to watch This Fashion Show yeah their trying to be supportive.

Ryder , Alex and London are coming too , I think Ryder's bringing Amber , she's his girlfriend, she's actually nice and she's my brother's first girlfriend , yeah all the other girls were just one night stands.
I told my mom about my plan for school and surprisingly she agreed to it. 

We were currently being prepared on hair and makeup , The show's about to start in 45 minutes , All the VS Angels are here , we were all excited for the fashion show , this is my second year as a Victoria's Secret model and I'm going to open for Pink Section and I'm gonna close one show , I forgot the name oh well. 

The singers whose gonna sing for each show tonight are , Taylor Swift , Maroon 5 , Justin Bieber , and Alexis Collins (Alex as in sky's Friend) . I'm so excited to see Adam Levine , Behati is so lucky to have him as her Fiancé. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*

The Fashion show was so Fun , I had a Blast. It was also exhausting but because of my adrenalin rush I forgot all about my exhaustion. After the Show we were bombarded by lots of paparazi outside the building , Good thing we all wore our sunglasses so we won't be blinded by their camera's flashes , All of us Posed for a while then went our limo , all of us VS Angels have an after party to attend to , I'm so excited about the after party, there's a lot of celebreties attending , Including some Actors like James Franco , My Brother and London and a lot more.

When we arrived the After Party already started , we walked inside and my ears almost bled because of the loudness of the music , it took me a while to get used to the music. "Girls I'm just going to find some Friend , I'll see you later!" I shouted so the girls Will be able to hear me. 

"Sure see ya later Sky!" Some of the Girls Shouted

There were a lot of people dancing some grinding on each other and there are some couples making out on the couch , the wall.

After pushing my way to the bar and by Pushing I meant elbowing and literally pushing my way to the bar I saw a familiar Brunette and a Blonde.

I saw Alex and London with Emma Watson near the bar , I made my way to them "Hi" I greeted the , good thing it's a lot quieter here than on the dancefloor.

"hello , you did great earlier skylar " Emma Complimented me with her british accent , I smiled at her " Thanks" 

"So Emma , Do you have any movies coming up this year?" I started a conversation 
"Umm Actually there is 1 it's called Noah" Emma says 
"Ooh When is it premiering?" Alex asked
"It's a Surprise" Emma Winked
"Arrgh can you tell us we're keeping it a secret" London said. Emma Laughed " no it'll ruin the thrill"

Our conversations somehow drifted to London's Love life , she was as red as a tomato it's quite adorable

We hang out for a while and Emma and I have gotten close , we exchanged phone numbers so we can hang out some more with Alex and London. 

Unfortunately Emma had to leave , We bid our goodbyes to her.

"Girls I have Good News!" I said cheerfully to Alex and London. They Chuckled at my cheerfulness "So what's the good news?" Alex asked. "My mom allowed me to go to school this year , OMG! I'm so excited , So are you guys joining me ?"

They both shrugged "yeah sure ,we'll join you, Right alex?" Alex Nodded.
"Yes! , oh BTW school starts in a week so we need to buy our disguises tomorrow" I told them
"Ok , but for tonight let's have some Fuuun!" London said making her way to the Dance Floor

We all danced to Ariana Grande's new song Problem , I may have or may have not grinded to a complete stranger , ok I had a few drinks maybe 5? , i lost count. That's why I'm kind of acting like this , Alex and London is Drunk as well.

After a few more songs we got tired of dancing we saw the VS angels playing truth or dare , the three of us joined them.

"ok , skylar Truth or dare?" Candice asked me.

"Dare" I called back. "I dare you to Sing off key in the front of the dancefloor"

I smirked at them and went to the front near the DJ 
"Hey DJ give me a mic" He gave me a mic and I started to sing off key "I came in like a Wreeeeccckkiiingg Baaaalll! I never hit so hard in Looove! All I wanted was to break your Waaaalllsss! All you ever did was Wre - e - e - eck me!"

The crowd cheered even though I san off key I went back to the girl with a smirk on my face " Now my turn , Adriana Truth or dare?" i asked her "Dare" she smirked at us 
"I dare you to kiss that cute guy at the bar then slap his face afterwards" I challenged her.
We watched as Adriana kissed the guy for abou 15 seconds , not like I counted or something , Then Slapped his face Hard.. 

We cheered on Adriana for her succesful dare, Our Game continued for an hour then we all decided to go home because it was Getting Late, like really late , It was 2 in the morning and we have to go shopping tomorrow for school.

Alex and London decided to sleepover my house and it was alright with my parents they're business partners with Alex and London's parents.

The minute we got home we were all exhausted and after changing to our pajamas we went to sleep.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

End of Chapter 3 

Another Update !! 

maybe I'll Update again tomorrow or something 

:D

:)