Where the hell are we?!

(AN : My First Fanfiction So Yeah, Sorry If There Are Any Bad Grammars! I Just Got This Idea On My Mind So Yeah, Azur Lane And SCP Belong To Their Original Creator. Also I'm Bad At Describing Things, So Therefore I Am Sorry)

It was a stormy night.

Everyone were doing their things, either be playing games, drinking, especially having a party.

It was 01:00 AM.

Well, you might be thinking why the hell would they stay up at night? Well, the thing is they decided it was a good idea to throw a party.

Now, why decided to throw a party? Well, they have won the battle against the Siren, so it's a valid reason to throw a party.

But they also do it to remember their brave Commander, Dave.

He lost his life in the battle against the sirens. The Commander was an expert at fighting.

He died in a melee fight against the Empress. Oh boy that's a bad idea, nobody would be sane to fight against the Empress especially on melee combat.

But he did it, to buy time for his comrades to eliminate every sirens.

He died at the hands of the Empress, but not before giving her the biggest middle finger on Earth.

That is and i quote "IF I'M GOING DOWN, I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!".

He killed her by shoving a grenade on her mouth.

He weaken her enough for the grenade to kill her in their melee fight.

Everyone witnessed the fight. He died for the sake of humanity.

It's been a week since the fight against the sirens ended.

They made the party to celebrate and mourn for their dead Commander.

But still, it doesn't make sense to start the party at 12:00 AM!

Anyway let's get back to the story.

The party is still ongoing, nothing bad happened so far.

Welp, i guess i jinxed it lol.

It was now 01:03 AM.

The light around the base flickers and then, a blackout had happened.

Everyone were panicking, you can hear their screams of fear and confusion.

But then, their screams stopped.

There's noone around the base, the dorms, cafetaria, everywhere within the base of Azur Lane.

...

...

...

.ake up...

Wake up....

WAKE UP!

Enterprise wake up in a dark room, in front of her there were pair of eyes looking down on her.

So she decided to do what everyone would do in this situation, that is to scream.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

SMACK

SMACK

She felt pain on her cheeks.