Unexpected Event

Kondraki is seen writing on his book.

'The rest of my vacation went normally, visiting Tokyo, Paris, etc. Except for the fact that Bright insists on joining me on my vacation, bringing Agent Strelnikov along as well, it was a very eventful vacation as long as Bright joins the fun i guess'

He placed the book and the pen on the bag then looked towards the window, he is inside a plane flying to Azur Lane.

'Fallen and Bomber has been a great help for the Foundation to keep some aquatic SCP on the line. They had a close call once with the Sirens, from the reports it stated that they have the ability to get away without getting detected by the Sirens which is surprising but to be expected'

He sighed, 'There are no attempts in escaping the containment, i guess this is a 'quiet' month'

"That's a good thing" Enterprise said.

"Yeah, the Foundation will have their much needed rest even just for a week or month" Chapayev agrees.

2 weeks later.

Kondraki is seen with his admiral outfit looking at the window of his office towards the sunset.

He felt his phone buzzed, he picks it up to see it was Bright who called him.

"Hello?"

"Heeeeeeeeey Kondraki, i got something to say to you, do you want to know what it is?" Bright said on the phone.

"Alright, what is it?" Kondraki asked.

"Listen, this is very, VERY important, yes yes, important" Bright said.

"What makes this important?" Kondraki looked towards the paperwork stacks that he have finished.

"He sure is fast and efficient" Belfast commented.

"It's so important that your soul is on the line"

"Uh... What?" Cleveland said.

"What was important that his soul was on the line?" Eugen asked.

Kondraki started to get impatient, "Just, tell, me"

"Alright, fine, listen closely, you are doing undercover right now as the admiral of Azur Lane right?" Bright asked.

"Yes, what are you implying?"

"And i'm talking to you on the phone right now, right?"

"Just tell him already" Bismarck said.

Kondraki's eye twitched.

"So, what i'm going to tell you is..." Bright trailed off.

"Is?"

"Never gonna give you up-"

*Click*

The audience laughed.

"He just got Rick rolled" Cleveland laughed.

"Bright is annoying but funny at the same time" Warspite giggled.

Kondraki placed the phone on his pocket and sighed at Bright's antics.

"The base is getting too crowded with more shipgirls arrivals... The dorms needs to be expanded, i will tell the manjuu's tomorrow" He said as he gets out of the office.

"With more shipgirls arrivals, the base sure need to be upgraded" Littorio said.

He walked to his room, "I remember i put a wisdom cube around here somewhere"