Foundation's Naval Battles Records

(AN : Warning! This is just pure fiction from my imagination! So yeah, i'm sorry if i'm bad at describing things, here we go)

The screen lits up.

Level 2 Access Clearance are needed to open the file, if you are unauthorized personnel attempting to open the file, the automatic alarm will alert the security of the facility.

"Did the Foundation just seriously lock their file for low clearance? Aren't the naval battle history are accessible to anyone?" Enterprise asked.

"THIS IS THE FOUNDATION WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, OF COURSE THEY WOULD HAVE DONE THIS"

[LOADING]

Level 2 Access Clearance accepted.

Welcome, authorized personnel.

The List Will Only Include Naval Battles, This List Will Not Include Anything Related To Naval Battles Against SCP.

Pre-war against Siren :
- [██-██-████], 2 Fleets of the Foundation in the Pacific Ocean were engaged in a naval battle against the Chaos Insurgency in their attempt to raid a Foundation facility on [REDACTED], the Foundation successfully repeled the Insurgents.

"Chaos Insurgency?" Akagi asked.

"THEY ARE ONE OF THE GOI ON THE FOUNDATION'S LIST AND THEY ALSO OPPOSE THE FOUNDATION, THEY CAN BE LABELLED AS A TERRORIST ORGANISATION, WE WILL REACT TO THE CHAOS INSURGENCY IN THE FUTURE AFTER REACTING TO THE FOUNDATION'S TASK FORCES"

"What is the meaning of 'GOI'?" Ayanami asked.

"IT STANDS FOR 'GROUP OF INTEREST', THEY ARE THE LIST OF GROUPS OR ORGANISATIONS THE FOUNDATION IS AWARE OF THAT POSSESS, USE, OR ATTEMPT TO CREATE SCP OBJECTS, EITHER FOR PERSONAL GAIN OR FOR THE PROTECTION OF MANKIND"

"Interesting" Bismarck murmurs.

War against Siren :
- [██-██-████], Disguised Naval Fleet lead by SCPS Morpheus, a Battleship engaged in a naval battle not far away from SCP-4217's location, the Foundation won the battle but lost some of the ships in the fleet that includes Aircraft Carrier, SCPS Hawaii and Experimental Destroyer, SCPS Borealis.

"It still baffles me as to why the Foundation bring an experimental ship on the battle field" Enterprise said.

- [██-██-████], The Foundation were engaged in a naval battle against the Siren at the Atlantic Ocean, the Foundation's Fleet lead by SCPS Tantrum, an Aircraft Carrier, lost 87 percent of their fleet and were forced to retreat.

"THE FOUNDATION IS NOT READY TO ENCOUNTER THEM THAT TIME"

"Rest in peace for those who had manned the now sunken ships" Saint Louis said.

- [██-██-████], A few months after the naval battle against the Siren at [REDACTED], where SCP-4217 resides, the Sirens fleet were spotted, with the help of SCPS Convoy and SCPS Rome that were docked at [REDACTED], manage to repel the Sirens but at the cost of the sunk of SCPS Morpheus.

- [██-██-████], A few weeks after the previous battle, Sirens fleet were spotted again, this time with the help of an Executor-Class humanoid Siren, the battle was hard and the Foundation were loosing the naval battle, 90 percent of the Foundation's Fleet were sunk, two experimental ships were forced to repel the Sirens, a nuclear powered Aircraft Carrier, SCPS Montagne, and a Stealth Submarine, SCPS Funsui. The Sirens immediately targeted the experimental ships but the Foundation managed to repel them with dealing enough damage to the Executor-Class Siren that were forced to retreat, the Foundation won the battle but lost SCPS Montagne and SCPS Funsui that received heavy damage.