Facility Invasion

(AN: Alright, I'm just going to say that I'm not really good at the fighting scenes so I hope what I made is decent. Now let's start the chapter!)

(Fun fact: I had to reupload this chapter for a few times.)

Kondraki woke up with a headache, he can only groan as he placed his hand on his head. He felt like he is laying on something soft. As he opened his eyes, he finds himself in the infirmary.

"Do you have a good sleep?"

Kondraki turned his head to see the Japanese Shipgirl of the Foundation, SCPS Fallen.

"What the hell... Happened?" He grunted out. "My body felt like it had been hit by a bowling ball for some reason..."

"Shikikan... You had been tricked into using SCP 420-J by Dr. Bright and Dr. Clef." SCPS Fallen told him with a hint of nervousness.

"How did they even managed to replace his cigaratte with the SCP? I mean, from what I know of the Commander he is quite aware of his surroundings." Enterprise asked.

"I should've known... Those two together is a disaster, who allowed them to meet anyway?" He scowled.

"Well, turns out the O5 Council decided to sent Dr. Clef here to the facility to help train and research me and the others." She explained as she cupped her chin.

"It seemed that they didn't knew that Dr. Bright is here too." She added.

"Wait, does that mean that they aren't allowed to see each other?" Mutsu asked.

Kondraki sighed. "Good grief... Anything else?"

"Well... Uh... While you're unconscious, a small group of the Chaos Insurgencies, presumably a scouting group somehow managed to find our base, and Dr. Clef had dealt with them." She informed him.

"Noticed how she said that the one that Clef had dealt with is a scouting group, and we know that scouts are never far from the main attack force." Bismarck narrows her eyes.

"Does that mean that we might see them fighting the insurgencies?" Warspite asked.

"It is to be expected of him." He tried to stand up from the bed only for a hand to stop him.

"Shikikan, you are in no condition to move. Stay here until you recovered." She voiced out her concern.

"I appreciate your concern, SCPS Fallen. But I have work that needs to be done." He crossed his arms.

"Even back at the Foundation, he is always the same nya~" Akashi shakes her head.

"Typical Commander, he always prioritize works over his health." Vestal sighed.

"You're quite stubborn aren't you?" She let out a tired sigh. "Fine, but I will not leave your side until you're fully recovered." She said firmly.

"Fine by me." He shrugged.

Dr. Kondraki and the Shipgirl walked at the empty hallway as their footsteps echoes. It was quiet. Well, it is to be expected that the facility would be like this after an attack, considering that it was the scouting group that attacked the facility to test their defenses. The beach facility is on lockdown until the place is safe.