Item #: SCP-049

(AN : It's time for the plague doctor turn to be introduce to Azur Lane! I'm sorry if there were bad grammars again! Into the next chapter!)

Item #: SCP-049

"A plague doctor? Interesting" Saint Louis murmurs

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-049 is contained within a Standard Secure Humanoid Containment Cell in Research Sector-02 at Site-19. SCP-049 must be sedated before any attempts to transport it. During transport, SCP-049 must be secured within a Class III Humanoid Restriction Harness (including a locking collar and extension restraints) and monitored by no fewer than two armed guards.

"I wonder why would they do that to 049?" Atago questioned.

While SCP-049 is generally cooperative with most Foundation personnel, outbursts or sudden changes in behaviour are to be met with elevated force. Under no circumstances should any personnel come into direct contact with SCP-049 during these outbursts. In the event SCP-049 becomes aggressive, the application of lavender (L. multifida) has been shown to produce a calming effect on the entity. Once calmed, SCP-049 generally becomes compliant, and will return to containment with little resistance.

"Well, that makes the Foundation's job easier" Z23 commented.

In order to facilitate the ongoing containment of SCP-049, the entity is to be provided with the corpse of a recently deceased animal (typically a bovine or other large mammal) once every two weeks for study. Corpses that become instances of SCP-049-2 are to be removed from SCP-049's containment cell and incinerated.

"I have a bad feeling about this- well who am i kidding, every SCP that we have seen gives me bad feelings" Cleveland said and the others agrees with her statement.

'I WONDER HOW WOULD THEY REACT TO SCP'S LIKE 4999 AND 999' The orb ponders.

SCP-049 is no longer permitted to interact with human subjects, and requests for human subjects are to be denied.

"I'm curious as to what 049-2 is" Ayanami said.

Temporary Containment Procedure Update: (See Addendum 049.3) Per Containment Committee Order 049.S19.17.1, SCP-049 is no longer permitted to interact directly with any members of Foundation staff, nor is it to be provided with any additional corpses to be used in its surgeries. This order shall persist indefinitely, until such time a consensus regarding the ongoing containment of SCP-049 can be reached.

"Whatever 049 did makes the Foundation angry" Mainz said.

Description: SCP-049 is a humanoid entity, roughly 1.9 meters in height, which bears the appearance of a medieval plague doctor.