Item #: SCP-173

Item #: SCP-173

Object Class: Euclid

"Why do we have to start with a Euclid?" Z23 asked.

"SHORT REASON: BECAUSE I WANT TO"

She deadpans at the orb.

The screen changed to show the SCP.

"I would say it has a nice butt but it looks unnerving" Eugen said

"Really?" Hipper deadpans at her sister's words.

Special Containment Procedures: Item SCP-173 is to be kept in a locked container at all times. When personnel must enter SCP-173's container, no fewer than 3 may enter at any time and the door is to be relocked behind them.

'Interesting' Wales thought.

At all times, two persons must maintain direct eye contact with SCP-173 until all personnel have vacated and relocked the container.

Most of them looks confused as to why they need to maintain eye contact with it, while some started to think about the SCP if it would move when they stopped looking at it.

Description: Moved to Site-19 1993. Origin is as of yet unknown. It is constructed from concrete and rebar with traces of Krylon brand spray paint. SCP-173 is animate and extremely hostile. The object cannot move while within a direct line of sight.

"So it can't move as long as we look at it?" Z23 asked.

"YES"

Line of sight must not be broken at any time with SCP-173. Personnel assigned to enter container are instructed to alert one another before blinking.

"That is a good idea to alert each other if you want to blink" Bismarck said.

Object is reported to attack by snapping the neck at the base of the skull, or by strangulation.

Everyone are horrified that the SCP would basically snap their victims neck.

"That's a horrible way to die" Hipper said.

Illustrious placed her hand on Unicorn's head and start to pet her to calm her down since she is scared.

"Get that thing away from me" Kaga said.

In the event of an attack, personnel are to observe Class 4 hazardous object containment procedures.

Everyone looked at the orb for explanation but the orb didn't say anything.

Personnel report sounds of scraping stone originating from within the container when no one is present inside. This is considered normal, and any change in this behaviour should be reported to the acting HMCL supervisor on duty.

"Imagine being one of the guards that are tasked to guard the SCP's containment chamber and then hearing this scraping sound every time, it would be a pain to my ears" Warspite said.

The reddish brown substance on the floor is a combination of feces and blood.

"That's very disgusting" Queen Elizabeth said.

"I don't want to get anywhere near it" Vestal said.

Origin of these materials is unknown. The enclosure must be cleaned on a bi-weekly basis.

"Why would there are people who volunteers to clean that thing's chamber?" Javelin asked.

"I DON'T KNOW" Well the orb knows why, it's just it was too lazy to say the reason.

The screen changed into static.

"THAT'S A WRAP TO THIS SCP, YOUR THOUGHTS?"

"I don't like it" Unicorn said with many agrees with her statement.

"Just get that thing away from me and i promise i would hold no grudges to you" Ajax said.

"ARE YOU GIRLS INTERESTED IN ONE MORE SCP OR WERE GOING TO CONTINUE TO DR. KONDRAKI?"

"I think one more before we will continue to commander, i want to know how dangerous this next SCP can be" Littorio said.

"ALRIGHT"

The screen started to lit up.

(AN : Their first SCP! Do you like the reactions? I hope so, cuz it took me about 3 minutes for every paragraph for their reactions lol, the next SCP they are going to react to is SCP-096! I hope i still have time after the exams started and i can write one chapter for both of my books! Thank you for reading this chapter! And i will see YOU! In the next chapter! Buh-byee!)